Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Good luck bro. Hope you get this sorted out. Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS ... Apple iPhone forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

Good luck bro. Hope you get this sorted out.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

markcheatle no está en línea Stack level 2
    Sooner

Tried it and no joy

Used the zip you kindly sent over but didn't work

Think the bootrom needs back dating etc

I'll keep my fingers crossed

Cheers for ya help
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Hum.. Im so sorry it didnt. Try the down grading procedure see if that works then use that Blackra1n I zipped ya.

iLord is DEAD!

I would but not totally sure how to downgrade :@(
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    I havent actualy done it either, too scared to lose all my goodies, but as from what Ive read if you fopllow the steps I posted on how to Down grade 3.1.3 to 3.1.2 you should be good. If I find or here of ANYTHING I will send you a message. If yopu want my Ping lemeno. Actually its in the thread whats your Ping.

iLord is DEAD!

Ok but can you send me over the instructions again so it's clear to a thick geezer like me on how to DOWNGRADE from 3.1.3 to 3.1.2 once more

I've seen something which I think you posted actually thinking about it saying about updating on Cydia's server or something like that. I started to do that thinking about it then I didn't understand a bit. The bit I didn't understand or atleast how to do it was changing the server details etc. The thing says something like "underneath where it says host put alongside/underneath 72. etc etc etc " If I'm told exactly how to type it I shoudl be good.....

As for my PM....not a clue fella. Not sure who I do that either on here. Only been on here as many times as you can my posts and never before. Really appreciate your help to date though

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123