Guide for Windows: 1. Put the iPhone in Recovery Mode: To do this, connect the ... Apple iPhone forum

partycove no está en línea Stack Pro

Guide to downgrade 3gs

Advertisement

Guide for Windows:

1. Put the iPhone in Recovery Mode: To do this, connect the device to your computer via USB and then turn it off. Then press the power button + Home until it appears the cable and the iTunes icon on the screen. (during the process will turn the iPhone twice, you continue to press the keys without leave)

2. Download and start USBView.

3. Under the heading Options Click "Config Descriptors" and then press the F5 key on your keyboard.

4. Scroll down the list of USB devices until you find "Apple Mobile Device (Recovery Mode)"

5. Click copy the small number corresponding to the 16 ECID

6. Entered the site GeoHotz http://purplera1n.com, glue the small number 16 and click Enter.

7. Save the file and store it in your PC until it is released Jailbreak iPhone 3GS.

8. Finish. You just need to get out of Recovery Mode. To do this simply unplug the USB cable and click on the iPhone Home + Power until you see the apple. The device will restart automatically and will return to Normal Mode.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

I found this I thought it might help people out that did not save there ECID files so they can jailbreak again.
    Please remember try at own risk!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just trying to help out.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A400 Safari/528.16

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Thanks for this!!

I 'might' do this.....since I heard there is an 'exploit' (possibly) for the 3.1 firmware. I might just wait a little longer...my 3GS is PERFECT right now LOL, I mean, absolutely PERFECT, just the way I like it.....it'll be too hard to let go right now LOL UHHHHH!!!

I don't blam you like they say if it is not broken why fix it lol. I'm just thought this could help some one you never know.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Oh no, absolutely....your posts have been a lot of help! Thank you