Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

the reason we cant admit that blackberry has a ways to go is because it ... Apple iPhone forum

Maxx730 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1

Advertisement

the reason we cant admit that blackberry has a ways to go is because it doesn't, if you want to think that then fine but we dont agree. Everyone is entitles to their own opinoin

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D
    The comparisons are apples to oranges. Its only good conversation if you want to talk about fruit.

Also bringing up the iPhone here makes about as much sense as me going to some apple fanboy site and posting about how great BlackBerrys are.

And now for my 2 cents. The features that I have read that people argue are so great seem like poor decisions for a two year contract.

-Sweet touch screen
    -Great Gui
    -Safari browser
    -Built in iPod

What about the phone part of the iPhone? All those features are on the iTouch which also features more internal memory for that music player people say dominates. And a game emulator? Are you serious? Get a PSP or something. Wait what am I saying?! Get an iTouch jailbreak the crap out of it, play your emulator, get skype and anything else you want and let a real phone handle your daily business (cough BlackBerry).

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Tell you what.. Why don't we wait until the BB storm comes out and we will compare the two... That way we can compare "similar" phones. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom View Post
    The comparisons are apples to oranges. Its only good conversation if you want to talk about fruit.

Also bringing up the iPhone here makes about as much sense as me going to some apple fanboy site and posting about how great BlackBerrys are.

And now for my 2 cents. The features that I have read that people argue are so great seem like poor decisions for a two year contract.

-Sweet touch screen
    -Great Gui
    -Safari browser
    -Built in iPod

What about the phone part of the iPhone? All those features are on the iTouch which also features more internal memory for that music player people say dominates. And a game emulator? Are you serious? Get a PSP or something. Wait what am I saying?! Get an iTouch jailbreak the crap out of it, play your emulator, get skype and anything else you want and let a real phone handle your daily business (cough BlackBerry).

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Aint that the truth

samthagreat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well you all stay happy carrying around your blackberry, ipod and psp while I got all that in one device ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Carter View Post
    Tell you what.. Why don't we wait until the BB storm comes out and we will compare the two... That way we can compare "similar" phones. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Exactly! why bother comparing it to the pearl, curve, bold, javelin, kickstart or Niagara however they're gonna name that thing. Wait till the Storm is released; then and only then you can state your argument for now of course the Iphone is richer in media and entertainment than any bb out there no questions asked. However, some people do have some valid points here that where some of the phones stated above lack entertainment they make it up with true phone features. Let's just wait till the Storm is released because that is the 1st blackberry ever created to actually be taken into close comparison to the Iphone for now all these new blackberries coming out are nowhere near to the two (Iphone &Storm) All these threads comparing any new blackberry to the Iphone are kinda ridiculous. You cannot compare a Honda Civic to Ferrari F50. Wait till the devices have something in common in order to compare them. All those comparisons are useless because at the end of the day they have no major similarities. Just wait...that's my best advise. Stop all this nonsense of comparing these things to the Iphone. Please! Btw, I love my blackberry curve but seriously no bb can beat the Iphone in entertainment. Having said that. The two are aimed at different kind of people. Ones who want to watch youtube on a big screen and those who want to get the max outta a smartphone. So, be patient and wait till the storm comes out to finally compare the two.
    Last edited by raton; 10-09-2008 at 05:48 PM.

samthagreat no está en línea Stack level 3
    See I don't understand why people miss understood the reason for my post I totally agree with you raton, all I was saying is that the iphone shows me how behind blackberry is with media, browser and I honestly hope the storm is better so I can go buy that, I've never hated on blackberry I've been a long time fan and will be for a while ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    @ SAM

the Iphone has a lot more to be concerned with!
    Last edited by rdills; 10-09-2008 at 07:38 PM.
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789