Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Hey sam, I take it you never saw this so brace yourself!! Also:"Things to note ... Apple iPhone forum

rdills no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?

Advertisement

Hey sam, I take it you never saw this so brace yourself!!

Also:"Things to note about the 3G Apple iPhone and 3G BlackBerry BOLD:
    The 3G iPhone's internal processor is STILL the same as the original. So much for more speed. Whereas previous BlackBerrys had 312MHz and the new BOLD has a 624MHz processor. Who's truly "twice as fast" as before?
    BlackBerry's consumer PUSH email service is included with your BlackBerry internet Service (BIS) plan. In addition the iPhone internet you must pay for "MobileMe" subscription for PUSH email."

Now that you can see the Bold is the king understand This debate has been over for a while now! so thats why you'll encounter people with short patience here. Have a nice day!
    You can't learn anything if you're talking!

samthagreat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Bold is king? Lmao they needed to double the processor so they can have a app that's shows a big clock or maybe cause the icons are see thru? Lol I've played with the bold its bigger then then curve and the OS is like 4.5 with a different theme
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Maxx730 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    he isnt trying to compare the ui dude, it can do more useful things than the iphone, iphone is meant for vally girls that want a cool phone like there Dads buisiness phone. The Dad however has the tool to keep in touch with his business, that is the Blackberry

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    Question...why would anyone make a post praising the IPHONE on a BLACKBERRY site? Don't even post if you plan on dissing the berry the whole time. Moving on...

ericcif no está en línea Stack level 2
    Anyone notice sam keeps claiming the iphone has a better browser but all his posts are posted via BB? Why? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol cause the berry is better the browser may be good but at the same time who wants a phone for a media player lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx730 View Post
    i have used an iphone and personally i dont see it going anywhere, its meant for vally girls and rich people who dont need it and just want it for a toy. Personally I dont care much for apple because they are so arrogant about everything they release
    That's the truth I mean its all just mindless flash for the consumer to be sucked it to have to buy and make steve forbes pockets fatter he's a smart one to get all the mindless caddle in the world wanting to belong to something all this is is a trend,people are all like its the new thing its hip its a piece of crap I hate that phone I've used it played with it and like I said I'll keep my berry and get a touch cause that phone is worth about as much as a piece of copper,when ppl finally realized they been jipped by glammer wow,I mean think about it its an itouch with a phone that's it nothing special an itouch with a phone I mean come on if their so great why is it the same desigin?humm its a toy,its for kids in highschool who have nothing better to do the surf the web and play games bb's are for money makers and ppl who are straight biz that's that I bet jobs owns a bb cause he know his phones junk

only time i get on here is when im at work and my blackberry is my work phone. and this is from engadget.com about the storm :but when it comes to browsing, media playback and other forms of consumer-friendliness, RIM still has a ways to go.
    read it your self :http://www.engadget.com/2008/10/08/b...9500-hands-on/, and for you people trying to talk mess or put me down i was using blackberry when you all had pagers and begging mommy for the "free phone" so dont come at me like that, you all that come at me like that are uneducated or idiots, all im saying is blackberry needs to catch up with everyone else
    Last edited by samthagreat; 10-08-2008 at 02:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by samthagreat View Post
    only time i get on here is when im at work and my blackberry is my work phone. and this is from engadget.com about the storm :but when it comes to browsing, media playback and other forms of consumer-friendliness, RIM still has a ways to go.
    read it your self :http://www.engadget.com/2008/10/08/b...9500-hands-on/, and for you people trying to talk mess or put me down i was using blackberry when yall had pagers and begging mommy for the "free phone" so dont come at me like that, youll that come at me like that are uneducated or idiots, all im saying is blackberry needs to catch up with everyone else
    Okay look I'm not gonna say anything to get me banned okay so look if ur so happy with your itouch with a phone go to an iphone forum because its rude to come here and bash the berry I've been using the berry for years since they had problems why come to a bb site if u love ur touch go away this tread is played u need to be booted because of some of ur post in this thread alone so stop noone cares honestly we are all happy with are berrys its helps us accomplish or biz properly and securly while the 1st gen iphone was hacked by a 15yr old

i love my blackberry too but i can admit it can update things and become better why cant yall ???

Quote Originally Posted by samthagreat View Post
    i love my blackberry too but i can admit it can update things and become better why cant yall ???
    Okay I'm done good bye I'll be posting a iphone forum for u so u can go frolick over there

lol so personal

PIN/ID
    Huh?

I told you, you're beating a dead horse! You see the stats in black & white, but all you can say is "uhh..the iphone browser is pretty, & I can play cool games & stuff" lol!! But when it comes down to what's important(makin money), you grab that workhorse BB!!! Understand that RIM just started to go after the consumer market about 2 years ago with the 8100, right around the time of the fist iphone, so they're not too far behind in the multi-media department to the iphone! Which is only good for that! Lol

grymtyrant@msn. no está en línea Stack level 3

To quote Seinfeld, "Yadda yadda yadda".

Each device has its own advantages and their own flaws. I happen to like blackberrys. Not much experience with an iphone but I don't really care. I have sprint and won't be changing anytime soon. I go based on carrier and prices not really the phone. So let people like the iphone. Its their choice. There is a reason they like it.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Quote Originally Posted by grymtyrant@msn. View Post

To quote Seinfeld, "Yadda yadda yadda".

Each device has its own advantages and their own flaws. I happen to like blackberrys. Not much experience with an iphone but I don't really care. I have sprint and won't be changing anytime soon. I go based on carrier and prices not really the phone. So let people like the iphone. Its their choice. There is a reason they like it.
    Yeah they keep tellin us the reason..."Duuuhhh..its pretty"lol!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast