Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Hahaha like I said.. We all have our thoughts and preferences... I prefer a BB.. ... Apple iPhone forum

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Hahaha like I said.. We all have our thoughts and preferences... I prefer a BB.. For me its the latest and greatest. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have both an iPhone and a BlackBerry. I have given both a fair shake and I find the BlackBerry suits my needs better than the iPhone. If you like the iPhone, that is fine. No one is disputing your choice in phones.

Schizos no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by samthagreat View Post
    I love the iphone, I used to talk down on it but I take all that back. It does so much and does it well, don't get me wrong I love my curve and I've loved blackberry for years, I've had the 7290, 8700, 3 pearls, 8800 and 2 8320. The I phones safari and ipod make blackberry look ancient yea apple doesn't have push that's one thing I miss and that's why I still got my curve, but I really think blackberry needs to step up I see the bold and it doesn't impress me I mean come on the browser looks a little better then my curves and the storm looks like a wanna be iphone, I know ya gotta agree with me about atleast the browser and the media player on our berrys there so out dated its sad, let the bashing begin
    You love Iphone, Curve, blackberry.
    I love Susan, Yvette and Monica for years. Just I think, that Monica is little bit getting older... Does not matter! Still i can make love with them even though I am sure you all have to agree, that it could be better.

Or with other words:
    Amd sucks, Intel rulez!
    nVidia go to hell, Ati Vivat!

Dont worry, everything will be "up to date" it is just matter of time. Just making the flame war, that is unwanted. Or please reconsider that and try SonnyEricsson XPeria X1. Maybe there you will find "all your loves packed in one".

S.
    Last edited by Schizos; 10-06-2008 at 06:28 PM.

guruleenyc no está en línea Stack level 2
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Disclaimer: I have an ipod touch and iphone for [fun].

1.) The iPhone is like a novelty item if you compare it feature-to-feature w/ blackberry

2.) How can the author of this thread make such silly claims and not expect or cause a debate?????

3.) If the Blackberry OS took the direction of the iPhone GUI (that's the appeal), then it would be going backwards fast!

4.) The iPhone is like your fav car all pimped out externally, but with no real business mechanics!

Pease!!!! :-)

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA
    I really dont know when people will understand that both phones are different. I was a long time blackberry user. And what happends? Get bored! For messaging the BB kills the iphone easly. But what about GUI, web browser, fun, applications. What I miss? Push Notifications and a real push email. But what BB blind lovers will said after apple release the push notifications and MMS? What will be the excuse?

We need to accept the Apple changed the way of how cellphone are and will be made. But RIM has a sucessfull device, why change? After more than 5 years of blackberries and 2 months of iphone I can tell that the iphone is a little bit more superior than the blackberry. An unique and real OS can bring you long time of usage. And when you get bored, jailbreak it.

~ via Iphone3G (www.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by xattica; 10-06-2008 at 07:40 PM.

samthagreat no está en línea Stack level 3
    I did expect a debate but all of ya here say the blackberry is better and give dumb reasons like the iphone is a toy.... Wtf? Just the fact that blackberry is making the thunder shows that the iphone changed the game ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I did expect a debate but all of ya here say the blackberry is better and give dumb reasons like the iphone is a toy.... Wtf? Just the fact that blackberry is making the thunder shows that the iphone changed the game ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Yes, and when the Thunder comes out, THAT is when a fair comparison can be made. As of right now, though, and as many of us have pointed out, you canNOT compare an iPhone with a BlackBerry......they are simply completely different devices.

There both phones so how are they "completly different devices" ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lol that's what I thought ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    I did expect a debate but all of ya here say the blackberry is better and give dumb reasons like the iphone is a toy.... Wtf? Just the fact that blackberry is making the thunder shows that the iphone changed the game ~via BB
    Honestly I would say that you have a viable argument but you're spewing out nonsense. Honestly, the iphone hasn't changed too much of the game because palm had touch screen phones forever and many other phones had media players and web browsers. The iphones made them better, and the UI is enjoyable but outside of that, what else? I understand you love your phone but you won't see me in a PS3 forum tellin everyone that the 360 is the console to have. wap.pinstack.com
    Last edited by Charlie Hustle; 10-07-2008 at 05:49 PM.

How many iphone clones is there out there?? Even blackberry jumped on the band wagon for gods sake and you people still wanna say iphone is a toy ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Lol that's what I thought ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    You thought wrong. You're not worth the argument.

vndlewis no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    pin:31a6
    First off, I guess I don't understand why people NEED 2 cell phones. Seems like that is a waste of $.

Second, I like the fact I get to upgrade the OS without having to get a new phone. With the way the economy is I will probably be keeping my 8130 around for a while.
    ~ vndlewis

I have 2 phones because one is my work phone(blackberry) and the iphone is personal

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast