Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

and opera is still better than safari...... Apple iPhone forum

Maxx730 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1

Advertisement

and opera is still better than safari...

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by Ge View Post
    You don't buy a phone for its camera.
    If you need a camera, go buy a good point and shoot.
    Right On...!
    sent via BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by tuteblack View Post
    iphone is nothing but a pretty phone!!!
    Actually held in the landscape position it reminds me of a rear view mirror from an old Buick.
    sent via BlackBerry

Quote Originally Posted by samthagreat View Post
    I love the iphone, I used to talk down on it but I take all that back
    don't get me wrong I love my curve and I've loved blackberry for years. yea apple doesn't have push that's one thing I miss and that's why I really think blackberry needs to step up so out dated its sad, let the bashing begin. For the fourth time I'm trying to say I see the curve is better I forgot what site had a media player for everyone but don't have all the features a windows mobile or iphone Apple did the play that Microsoft did with porting their OS I think RIM's done a fantastic job with how they've evolved the BlackBerry
    Apple should have worked more on voice quality and battery life these were the greatest complaints iPhone - they did little to address these. Bottom line, really depends on what your needs are When I 1st say the bold I was like wtf?! I said the camera thing to put them down I thought about the keyboard and I hate phones you need to hands to type with. There's software you can get for free and put the same keyboard that's on the iphone on your mogul, but everyone here is like a ford guy and ya like that grow up peps like the guy said about palm one of blackberry vps had it on his blackberry. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Huh?

samthagreat no está en línea Stack level 3
    You thnk your funny archer6 ? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Just trying to make some sense out of why one would spend so much time over nothing. That's what iPhone forums are for. People that are part of the cult. Followers that are passionate about stirring things up for the sake of chaos. If you haven't heard about the "Cult of Mac" Google it. It's real. Those people need more members. Why hang out here? Go there were you will be welcomed.

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Just trying to make some sense out of why one would spend so much time over nothing. That's what iPhone forums are for. People that are part of the cult. Followers that are passionate about stirring things up for the sake of chaos. If you haven't heard about the "Cult of Mac" Google it. It's real. Those people need more members. Why hang out here? Go there were you will be welcomed.
    id have to agree with archer's huh on your (samthagreat) post tho. both archer and i (AFAIK) are BIG BIG BIG mac users and still we dont do the things you are doing.
    100% agreeing with archer on this.

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    I don't do bashing.

The way I see it, is that the good news, is there is choice out there in the marketplace. Many people do not like either Blackberry's or iPhones, they prefer the Blackjack, or Moto-Q, or some other Windows Mobile powered device. Then there is a huge number of people world wide that prefer Symbian powered smart phones, like Nokia's etc. In fact Nokia has sat back and done some smartphones, but truly studied the iPhone and will be releasing their "iPhone competitor" soon. Therefore I see the competition good for everyone, it helps keep pricing down and best of all it gives us choices.

Cheers!
    Quote Originally Posted by samthagreat View Post
    You thnk your funny archer6 ? ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    To samthagreat, how quickly you forget my first post that I've included here. Positive, courteous, insightful. Not a critical word.

I specifically stated that I do not do bashing. I wrote openly and positively, and in a very friendly way.

It is you that specifically decided to be critical of others, and continue to challenge, argue, be critical of the BlackBerry, and for what purpose? What's in it for you? Must be an ego thing.

Oh and for the record. I _currently own and use_

1) MacBook Pro
    2) MacBook
    3) iPod Touch
    4) 3G iPhone
    5) Mac Pro
    Others: PowerBook 140, G3, G4, Ti, Quadra

Me? Bash Macs.....surely you jest....

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Lol... I can't believe that this conversation is still going on.. Well here are my 2 cents (again)... I think everyone is in title to their own opinion in regards to everything (including what phone do they think is better).. And I appreciate people giving me their point of views.. But to take it to such extreme where I see people starting to get a bit angry... Then I would say its not a healthy debate anymore. I say, let people think what they want and choose whatever phone they want and let it be. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    I know i have 2 macs also (g4 mdd runnin server osx and an ibook g4), along with the 5th gen ipod (30gb). I love my macs because they dont crash and they do their jobs well. But i also know that everything apple are two things: cant do everything and are very expensive compared to competitors.

As i stated when i first joined here the reason why i bought a BB was because my wife wanted the iphone last year. When i was doing the research for it i just came to the conclusion that the BB was the better deal as far as what it can do for me and her. Im more than sure that the UI is fantastic, but web browsing and media isnt the priority for us, productivity is though.
    Last edited by Charlie Hustle; 10-06-2008 at 04:13 PM.

So no one agrees that blackberry is being a little slow to keep up with the latest and greatest???~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    depends on whats the latest and greatest. If your talking the latest fad right now, then thats obviously debatable(sp?). The iphone is the talk right now outside of this forum. But there are talks about the G1, nokia n95, and lets not forget about the thunder and javelin..

So no one agrees that blackberry is being a little slow to keep up with the latest and greatest???~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    nope!

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast