Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

ha ha ha Well you did get people a bit wild up.. Telling a BB ... Apple iPhone forum

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

ha ha ha Well you did get people a bit wild up..
    Telling a BB user that a BB is not up to par with the rest of the different phones out there is like telling the pope that Jesus wasn't all that great of a man..
    Not a good idea.

samthagreat no está en línea Stack level 3
    Lol I know but ya gotta feel me tho blackberry needs some young people in there board meetings to tell them to do new and better things ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Maxx730 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    well obviously you dont use a bb that often, its called getting opera mini for your bb and then you get tabs.

And just to let you know the only browser for iphone is safari, which is a horrible browser compared to opera mini or firefox

And the calculator thing, im sure some one could hack it if they wanted, i mean you have to hack your iphone to do it and that takes the warentee away

Lmao opera mini is garbage compared to safari and I've had almost every blackberry since the 7290 so I know blackberry ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    dont even talk safari is the worst mainstream browser out there

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by samthagreat View Post
    Lol nice argument lucky ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E
    Safari is awesome!! Your crazy if you compare opera mini to safari opera doesn't have tabs lol!! Man iphone wins 10 to 1 on internet for sure! And media!!! And no you can't change the look of the blackberrys media or the calculator the look is the look there no hacking!! Iphone has really set the bar high!via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~safari is horrible it doesn't support anything, mac itself is all about flash and glam but once it gets messed up its done

PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    And how do you know there is no hacking? Are you a programmer?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by samthagreat View Post
    I love the iphone
    I love my curve and I've loved blackberry for years
    let the bashing begin
    I don't do bashing.

The way I see it, is that the good news, is there is choice out there in the marketplace. Many people do not like either Blackberry's or iPhones, they prefer the Blackjack, or Moto-Q, or some other Windows Mobile powered device. Then there is a huge number of people world wide that prefer Symbian powered smart phones, like Nokia's etc. In fact Nokia has sat back and done some smartphones, but truly studied the iPhone and will be releasing their "iPhone competitor" soon. Therefore I see the competition good for everyone, it helps keep pricing down and best of all it gives us choices.

Cheers!

riffman no está en línea Stack Professional
    No matter how you slice you are a turncoat

zakz no está en línea Stack level 3
    I see a blackberry as a business phone trying to turn to a consumer phone. I phone is on the opposite end.. A consumer phone(ipod) trying to go business..
    They r coming from opposite directions that's y one can perform a certain task better than the other..
    Someday they gonna meet at a point in the center..

Don LuiG no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Have you ever used a windows and iphone we are talking more like OS here, personally I have used them and you can't multi task on any other phone as you can with a BB your comparing a business BB oriented phone that has one of the best encryptions ever that the government can't really hack into because of the codes it uses once it sends a message specially if is BB. While the iphone is one of the most hacked phones out there and the most vulnerables. Face it the phone is a TOY go back to play games if you want an iphone and let the BB world enjoy what they got their BB phones for. You can't really compare both because there totally different things with some similarities.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ok there both phones right? Both have internet browsers right? Both have media players right? That's the things I was comparing not all aspects I was saying how out dated blackberry is with those things learn to read homie ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    if they both have the same thing then how does that make blackberry outdated?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast