Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

also you can change the pictures on the call screen and the lock screen of ... Apple iPhone forum

Maxx730 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1

Advertisement

also you can change the pictures on the call screen and the lock screen of an iphone... basically the same thing as a blackberry. RIM has been in the business longer, they may not be the best designers, but as a tool blackberry surpasses the iphone...

samthagreat no está en línea Stack level 3
    You can run the same OS on the 8700 and the 8320 so blackberry hasn't done anything major in 3 years if a 4 year old phone cane handle one of there newest phones OS~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    ^^ Perhaps, but it sure turned into one in a hurry!

BlackBerry is light years ahead in some respects and the iPhone is good for what it is.

Once again, you canNOT compare the two devices because they are completely different and are intended for different audiences.

Maxx730 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31bf8ee1
    i still dont understand how that makes the blackberry behind, name one thing that the bb cant do that the iphone can that is useful and not just a toy

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx730 View Post
    also you can change the pictures on the call screen and the lock screen of an iphone... basically the same thing as a blackberry. RIM has been in the business longer, they may not be the best designers, but as a tool blackberry surpasses the iphone...
    There ya go!

Blackberry=Tool
    iPhone=Toy

pdnmiami no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by samthagreat View Post
    And you can get mms, video recording, video game emulators, just by jail breaking it only takes minutes I mean come on I play playstation games on my iphone and the best my curve does is tetris lol ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Hey don't think that Brickbreaker is not the ultimate game on the BB, cause it is..

I like the iPhone, and all I was saying was that it is missing some basic features. I can live with out the email on the device, because SMS is essentially the same but is capped to character count.

Why would I want to jailbreak my phone only to have the next version of the update possible brick my device? I am all for personal choice and device usage rights but if I have to make my phone a virtual timebomb for the eventual paperweight status then it is not a complete convergence device. some of you know of the fun of modifying the H card for direct TV, and if you do then you remember black Sunday when all the cards were fried. I am all for exploring the possibilities of the device but withing reason of the limits of the core OS. That is why there is an APPS store to begin with, so that we don't have to void warranties and damaging the beloved and highly coveted device..

BTW, not a pointless BB vs. iPhone discussion.. Just sharing thoughts and opening avenues of communications between groups. Kinda like watching the Debates.

Quote Originally Posted by pdnmiami View Post
    BTW, not a pointless BB vs. iPhone discussion.. Just sharing thoughts and opening avenues of communications between groups.
    If only that were the case!

planneau no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by RoGro View Post
    Another mindless iPhone vs. BlackBerry debate.

I agree; and its dumb too.
    ..........SHAKE N BAKE..........

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hahaha. I knew this would happen. After all, what can you expect.. this is a BB site and we all support BB all the way.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Every other week one of these threads comes up to stir up the bb world. Why do Iphone fans come to bb sites? Perhaps one of us should go to one of their sites and start awing at bb's stability and such.

Mr_Carter no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Every other week one of these threads comes up to stir up the bb world. Why do Iphone fans come to bb sites? Perhaps one of us should go to one of their sites and start awing at bb's stability and such.
    ha ha ha I agree with you. But hey... Im happy with my BB.

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    BB>iPhone. Nuff said.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

Lol nice argument lucky ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

jayjay7411 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    3189BF5E
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxx730 View Post
    i still dont understand how that makes the blackberry behind, name one thing that the bb cant do that the iphone can that is useful and not just a toy
    Ha okay go to theme builder and change you calculators color oh wait you can't... Go to pinstack and tan over and go to google and then tab again and go to yahoo oh wait you can ha that's just a couple of the very many things

I'm the one the started this thread and I love blackberry I've had them for years and converted many many people to blackberrys all I'm saying is that I got a iphone as a second phone and when you play with a iphone it makes blackberry look out dated I'm not a bb hater ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast