Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Originally Posted by raton Silly iphone lovahs . pdxmatts I miss your themes on our ... Apple iPhone forum

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Silly iphone lovahs . pdxmatts I miss your themes on our platform. It's okay, i see how it is. You go yuppie and forget about us brickberry users, huh?
    lmao hey raton, yo pensaba que tu tambien ivas a agarrar un iphone!!! que paso? you didnt like those apples?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    @ Raton. Hmm, I remember someone (cough) that wanted an iPhone real bad (cough) How about those apples

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    ^ I do too......

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I'm interested in knowing how you feel when you pick the BB back up and use it for a few different tasks?
    How do you feel about the BB UI?
    Do you get the feeling it's time for a change? (RIM's OS menu navigation).

How has the keyboard change been? It took me a few weeks to get comfortable.
    I still have folks come to me with BB issues at work and it always takes me a few minutes to switch gears and think RIM but it eventually comes back. I have nothing but good memories of the BB but I will admit I love my iPhone more than I ever did my BB. There was a learning curve but it went quick. I still support BB for those of my friends that have them because they are great devices too. But when they have any issues, like the outage last night across the entire RIM network I jab them a bit about needing to switch over to Apple...all in good fun though.

Do5
    Do5 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Well I finally made the jump!
    8100 pearl to the Iphone 3gs 16gb white.

Still reading the forum...
    Can themes be added if it's NOT jailbroken?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Congrats. Unfortunately you must be jailbroken to get themes. Fortunately, it's very easy to jailbreak. Heres the thread where I helped Raton jailbreak. Read through the posts .

http://forums.pinstack.com/f214/if_i_jailbreak_my_iphone_3gs_will_amaze_gps_be_fre e-117076/index3.html

Quote Originally Posted by Do5 View Post
    Well I finally made the jump!
    8100 pearl to the Iphone 3gs 16gb white.

Still reading the forum...
    Can themes be added if it's NOT jailbroken?

raphaelsamad no está en línea Stack level 2
    I loved the switch from conventional mobile phones to BB. I have now been through the BB8100 and then the BB9000. Both were quite an eye-opener and worked really well. They really enhanced our business operations and were a brilliant departure from conventional mobiles. Then, in early January of this year, my BB9000 developed a screen fault. My carrier, Vodafone, asked me if I would prefer an upgrade instead of a repair and offered me either the new BB or an Iphone. The BB which offered me was the new Bold but looking at it, it seemed that I would be going to a BB with a smaller screen and smaller keyboard which was not the direction my aging eyes required. I therefore went for the Iphone and I am mighty pleased that I did. A large part of my decision was based on the feedback and support that I read here on pinstack and in particular the reports given by Hayden. My deep gratitidue to those running pinstack and particularly to Hayden.
    Anyway, the Iphone is brilliant in so many ways.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    I would be the same way when I get mine soon !
    Shalom to you (peace)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456