Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Time for another update: I have been having a ton of fun using the iPod ... Apple iPhone forum

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!

Advertisement

Time for another update:

I have been having a ton of fun using the iPod Touch and use it almost non-stop. The only gripe I'm having now is synching music after upgrading iTunes to 9. I'm having to restore/reset it everytime I want to add music. Last night it didn't even want to add music at all so I'm hoping a fix for this will come soon. Anybody on an actual iPhone have this issue? I've resorted to just using my iPod Touch for apps and Internet access along with one of my other iPods for music.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C146 Safari/528.16

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    In iTunes is the Music selected (checkmark) as being sync'd? Are all the Music Files iPhone compatible? Is there anything about those music files in iTunes that may hinder the sync?

The music isn't the problem. It's iTunes and the iPod Touch that aren't functioning after the upgrade. I can't sync any music now. It'll sync for 2 seconds and then ejects the iPod. Ironically I'm able to sync all my other iPods just fine. I'm not the only one who is having the problem. There are several theads of complaints on the apple forums.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C146 Safari/528.16

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    That's really Strange, as soon as I got my 3Gs I DL'd iTunes 9 and I have only had one sync issue where all my apps would just crash no matter what I did. The way I solved it was DL another app from the Appstore and everything worked fine. My Friend had the exact same issue resolved the exact same way- that was on 3.0. No other issues since 3.1 upgrade and looking forward to 3.1.2 now
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

li2327 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    30D2E555
    I truly understand all of your addictions. Mine is always in my hands. My family just looks at me like I'm crazy.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

I got my issue straight but now I have so much music from my last 2 pc's that it won't all fit on the Touch LOL
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    stop it! stop it!! Now,,, on top of the BB voices, Im hearing the iphone starting to whisper to me!! omg
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

ghettomedic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    28028AA4
    I absolutely love my iPhone and like you the differences are things I don't even notice.

For me, being a flight medic, iPhone medical apps blow the BB out of the water. Hands down.

I thought I would miss BBM but I don't really. I honestly didn't use it that much to begin with.

And for all the talk of BB being faster, the BB is only 3-5 seconds faster with push via BES. I dropped it and saved myself $10 a month without the BES. And I have exchange 2007 set up without having to pay ATT anymore money.

Glad you like it as much as I do Hayden.

Jim
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

ghettomedic no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    28028AA4
    Quote Originally Posted by SGZrazberry View Post
    stop it! stop it!! Now,,, on top of the BB voices, Im hearing the iphone starting to whisper to me!! omg
    LOL that was me 4 months ago. Then when the 3gs came out a coworker sold me his old 3G. Well the next week I got a new 3GS and gave the 3G to my wife. 2 weeks after that my wife got a 3Gs and my son has the 3G. LOL.

I still am not a fan of apple as a company but man they sure do make a mean product!

Jim

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettomedic View Post
    LOL that was me 4 months ago. Then when the 3gs came out a coworker sold me his old 3G. Well the next week I got a new 3GS and gave the 3G to my wife. 2 weeks after that my wife got a 3Gs and my son has the 3G. LOL.

I still am not a fan of apple as a company but man they sure do make a mean product!

Jim
    Your profile still says bold

Thomas843 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I made the switch from a Bold to the 3GS about 2 month ago and I haven't picked up my BB since then, I think its going up on Ebay. Things just work like there supposed to on the iphone, no more Battery pulls and constantly wondering what is happening to my memory is a good way to be!!!

blaquegenius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    316dfa3c
    Alright I haven't written an update in awhile. I'm still ecstatic about my iphone. I've been finding some excellent apps. One in particular is a metronome app called Metron. As a musician this app has come in handy, especially when there are songs on my iphone I need to learn for my band. I can sync the metron with the song and nail down the timing...Brilliant....

I also travel a lot so I've been looking for a real good app for my itineraries...I've found a few, still comparing.

PIN/ID
    ask
    Quote Originally Posted by blaquegenius View Post
    Alright I haven't written an update in awhile. I'm still ecstatic about my iphone. I've been finding some excellent apps. One in particular is a metronome app called Metron. As a musician this app has come in handy, especially when there are songs on my iphone I need to learn for my band. I can sync the metron with the song and nail down the timing...Brilliant....

I also travel a lot so I've been looking for a real good app for my itineraries...I've found a few, still comparing.
    Great to have you back on board. How much to you miss your previous device(s)

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I am Lovin my iPhone 3GS even more now that it is jailbroken. It is so much faster then my BB 8900 and can do so much more. Very happy with my purchase

PIN/ID
    ask
    I think i'll JB my 3gs also. No complaints but will be nice to compare. Maybe next weekend.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast