fring is now available on the App Store making it easy for anyone to use ... Apple iPhone forum

hayden no está en línea Stack Mod
    PIN/ID
    ask

Fring: Free VoIP, Chat for iPhone

Advertisement

fring is now available on the App Store making it easy for anyone to use fring on the original iPhone, iPhone 3G or iPod touch.

All you need to do is download fring on the App Store and within minutes you can make free calls with other fringsters™ or via fring using Skype, Skype-out or any SIP providers you choose.

You will have one searchable contact list with all your instant messaging buddies from Skype®, MSN® Messenger, Google Talk™, ICQ, Twitter, Yahoo!™ and AIM® so you can easily see who is available and where they can be reached before dialing or starting a live chat session.

In short, you can finally interact with all your favorite internet applications, services and communities from your iPhone.

Download

AntanaMaria no está en línea Stack level 1
    I am using IM+ for Skype.

SueGilmore no está en línea Stack level 1
    All you need to do is download fring on the App Store and within minutes you can make free calls with other fringsters™ or via fring using Skype, Skype Wireless Voip Phone-out or any SIP providers you choose.
    Cool! I downloaded it and now I just need to figure out how to use it...
    Last edited by SueGilmore; 08-16-2009 at 01:52 AM.
    Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. - - ---Albert Einstein