Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Viper43

I don't know if anyone has posted this website before but, i for one don't ... Apple iPhone forum

Viper43 no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Free No hassle iPhone Ringtones

Advertisement

I don't know if anyone has posted this website before but, i for one don't like paying for ringtones for my 3GS. The name of the site is Audiko.com . When you go to the site you type in the ringtone you want and hit "search" the result comes up and when you look below you will see a iPhone download option. Click on that and you will see a request to open iTunes (it does on my laptop anyway) click allow and iTunes will open and if you go to ringtones you will see the ringtone you just downloaded and a check in the box to the left. Plug in your iPhone and click on your iPhone in the left column, then click on ringtones then sync your phone and your done. As i said this might have been posted in the past, if so, my bad.

Viper43 no está en línea Stack level 2

Free iPhone ringtones

Sorry everyone it's Audiko.net
    mitchzen likes this.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Nice! thanks

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.