Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Whatever device I have, that's the best device out there. Right now I have a ... Apple iPhone forum

Capdot no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

Whatever device I have, that's the best device out there. Right now I have a Bold 9000 so that's the best. As soon as AT&T gets the Desire I may have it so the Desire will be the best, or if I decide to go iphone that will be the best.

Thread closed.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Sorry guys, but I'm gonna be cynical!
    You know what I really enjoy ? Having them all, and not depending on hand outs and contracts from my provider...and then coming to My beloved BB's regardless of which model !
    I'm fortunate I know...

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I haven't posted in a while but I decided to add to this thread. i went iphone back last summer a month or two before the 3Gs came onto the scene. I jailbroke my then 3G and I was in smartphone paradise. And, yeah, no matter how much people deny it there are many things that can be done on an iphone that just can't be done on a BB. No disrespect to BB owners because it's where I started and it used to be my bread and butter. My 3Gs and iphone experience has had such an impact on me that I went out and bought a macbook pro about a week ago and I'm loving it also

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Congrats on the MBP purchase. I love mine and will never go back. The design is second to none.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

dtole no está en línea Stack level 5
    Hey all...I will admit...And anyone that knows me, knows I was the Blackberry Tech!!!!! My last BB, the Tour didn't have WiFi, and all my calls would drop from home.

I switched to the iPhone 3GS and I haven't looked back!! The only thing I miss is BBM, but other than that...it's iPhone! Mine is now jailbroken, and that opened up a whole new world!!!
    D-Tole

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Honestly if i could use the nine digit number pad to type msgs(old school method, I can't get used to this terrible for bighands touchscreen) as well as free push, it would make the iPhone vs berry debate from "50-50" to one sided (IMHO).
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    What are the things a iphone can do that a blackberry can't ? I'm not being funny , I thought the iphone was a phone for hipsters.

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner View Post
    I DONT MISS MY BB AT ALL, GLAD TO KICK IT!!!
    I kicked my Pearl to the curb yesterday for the HTC Touch Pro 2 and I don't miss it ONE BIT.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    I kicked my Pearl to the curb yesterday for the HTC Touch Pro 2 and I don't miss it ONE BIT.
    I thought you were going to get the HTC HD2? Or the new Pearl 9100?

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    I'm just glad she left that darn thing for once and for all. I'm glad you made the switch Erica. I know you'll love it because my sister had one and liked it as well. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by pdxmatts View Post
    Couldn't wait for the release dates to come around. I was using a broken SideKick 3 (metal chrome fell off the left side of the thing) for messaging, and my Pearl for calls and BB related tasks. It was almost bare because I had to delete everything off it to keep from seeing the hourglass LOL

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    I'm just glad she left that darn thing for once and for all. I'm glad you made the switch Erica. I know you'll love it because my sister had one and liked it as well. Good luck
    Windows Mobile was always my favorite platform. I only ditched it because of the lack of appealing devices after I had an iPAQ 6315 which was not durable. I ALMOST bought the original T-Mobile Wing when it came out. Just decided to wait and see what would come along and I LOVE THIS THING LOL

rickerb69 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    askme4it
    I'm NOT a techie. Got the iPhone 3GS couple months ago. def different than my BB (8700) in terms of multimedia stuff. Nice to have camera and video option. Synching is sllloooooooowwwwwww compared to my old bb. I'm hoping it lasts as long as the 8700. In construction. Got the rubber skin and screen protector for it but all that screen makes me a little nervous. I can be rough at times with my tech. And clumsy too. Like I said, that's alot of screen....

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by rickerb69 View Post
    I'm NOT a techie. Got the iPhone 3GS couple months ago. def different than my BB (8700) in terms of multimedia stuff. Nice to have camera and video option. Synching is sllloooooooowwwwwww compared to my old bb. I'm hoping it lasts as long as the 8700. In construction. Got the rubber skin and screen protector for it but all that screen makes me a little nervous. I can be rough at times with my tech. And clumsy too. Like I said, that's alot of screen....
    DITTO, lots of screen but I LOVE IT
    JAG257
    iPhone4
    " Losers try their best, WINNERS do what ever it takes"

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by EricaJ1073 View Post
    ..Early days!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast