Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I'm addicted to my iPhone more than I ever was my Blackberry CrackBerry?............... Yeah right ... Apple iPhone forum

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Forget the CrackBerry..........

Advertisement

I'm addicted to my iPhone more than I ever was my Blackberry
    CrackBerry?............... Yeah right I use my iPhone far more than I ever did my 7100, 8100, 8800, 8130 and Bold.

Go Vote and read more. The iPhone changed how I use my device. You could even replace the word "iPhone" with Android and get the same results. Before owning my first iPhone and while still using a BB I used to grin and say "Yeah But" a lot. I guess I never really understood till I actually purchased the phone and began to see how it changes your usage habits.

I'm sure this is the case for Android users also.

Antgod no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2148A220
    I agree, you'll never hear anyone using a iphone or droid say "yeah but" about there phone .black berrys can't compete anymore and can't do half the things a iphone can do ,your right!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Amen to that! I used to be one of those nonbelievers until I finally decided to jump ship. I DO NOT regret it one bit AT ALL. Boy was I sooooooooooo wrong to think it was worth clinging onto.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    Retired
    The Android has the same effect and I think changes how we use our devices. If seems to offer so much more and I think it's all about the Apps developers come up with. It keeps us coming back and enjoying even more than what we ever thought we could.

tippmann15 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have a different view myself :-( I want my crackberry back :-(
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    I agree I loved my 8100, 8830, 9530, iPhone 3G and now my MotoDroid. I still think just having a new device makes it nice, an keeps you enjoying and interested in the device. I still fin d myself using the iphone on wifi here and there (since its not activated) for fun and cause I love Apple products, but I can't complain with this DROID.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.0.1; en-us; Droid Build/ESD56) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    you guys have fun with your devices, Im sticking with my old, outdated, antique 9700
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    you guys have fun with your devices, Im sticking with my old, outdated, antique 9700
    Antique! Hahaha.

I am stuck to BlackBerry but I desperately want to gather the courage to switch devices. Android preferably

PIN/ID
    Retired
    chokem the first step is to admit it.

Hi I'm chokem, I have a BB 9700 and I'm addicted to it. It's a phone that does more than just make calls and I can't seem to stop using it. It's carried on my waist when not in use and most the time it's in my hand where I am constantly doing important things.
    I'm so addicted to it that I even carry it with me into the bathroom where I pretend to be busy going to the bathroom but in all honesty I'm using my BB 9700 in peace and quiet.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    chokem the first step is to admit it.

Hi I'm chokem, I have a BB 9700 and I'm addicted to it. It's a phone that does more than just make calls and I can't seem to stop using it. It's carried on my waist when not in use and most the time it's in my hand where I am constantly doing important things.
    I'm so addicted to it that I even carry it with me into the bathroom where I pretend to be busy going to the bathroom but in all honesty I'm using my BB 9700 in peace and quiet.
    have you been talking to my wife?
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

MotoUp no está en línea BES Pro
    Only out of curiosity, how many of you that have gone from BB to either iPhone or Android were ever attached to a BES?

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I was using BES with my 8800 and 8130. It was nice and worked well but I don't miss it by any means.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    I moved from having a bb to a iPhone and live it. Still miss my bb but wish they would sort out the OS. If they are not carefully they will go the way of Palm. My wife keeps reminding me of all the times I said no to a iPhone cause of this and that.
    Would I go back, eh no.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

MrCarl007 no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    2428FDC2
    I'll admit it... iphone is nice and all and cool... but for some reason I am stuck on BB.... I cant imagine my life without my BB... specially my BBM... I have way too much fun with my BBM.... lately i find myself sleeping with my BB on my chest holding it like a baby lol!!! im a blackberry ADDICT... I often contemplate other devices but without realizing I ask does it have BBM? lol... crazy about BB

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    I DONT MISS MY BB AT ALL, GLAD TO KICK IT!!!

iLord is DEAD!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast