Maybe I'm just an idiot, or maybe it's because I hardly use the iPod on ... Apple iPhone forum

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3

Fast forwarding/rewinding songs on iPod

Advertisement

Maybe I'm just an idiot, or maybe it's because I hardly use the iPod on my phone, but is there a progress bar that let's you fast forward and rewind songs without going all the way back to the beginning or all the way to the end? For some reason I thought there was but today all I can seem to find is the volume slider. Am I losing it lol!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    It should be at the top of the screen. I saw it one day when I was listening to an audiobook on my iPod Touch.

amcat no está en línea Stack level 3
    1. While the song is playing, the album art will appear. If there is no album art, a music note appears instead. Tap the album art/note.
    2. Now you will see a bunch of features you may not be aware of. One of them is the line that indicates where on the music track your song is playing. You can now drag the ball back and forth to fast forward or rewind.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Use your mind... Creativity is free!!

Follow me on Twitter

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by amcat View Post
    1. While the song is playing, the album art will appear. If there is no album art, a music note appears instead. Tap the album art/note.
    2. Now you will see a bunch of features you may not be aware of. One of them is the line that indicates where on the music track your song is playing. You can now drag the ball back and forth to fast forward or rewind.
    Aw ha! tap the music note! I knew I was missing something! Thank ya thank ya!

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    +1 yep its usually the easiest things that trip us up
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.