iPhone crashed and at the time not knowing much(and much either now I have to ... Apple iPhone forum

markcheatle no está en línea Stack level 2

Excuse my ignorance but....

Advertisement

iPhone crashed and at the time not knowing much(and much either now I have to say) I restored from iTunes... You know the rest . Was jailbroken before and of course consequently have lost that privilage (3.1.3 & 05.12.01 etc etc)

I've read somewhere about if your SHSH's were backed up there might be some hope to downgrade etc

Question is this

I ran something called Cider2 before the crash thinking it was something that backed up stuff ... Not sure still

Anyway I looked at this Cider2 thingy briefly the other day and in settings it says 3.1.2 etc

I kind of got excited but not sure what now

Anyone out there tell me what I'm doing.... Please ?

Cheers in advance
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    3G or 3GS? and did you click make my life easier on cydia and get your SHSH on file?
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

3gs and not sure ref Cydia. May well have done . How can I check ?
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    mark - Whenever you would would go on Cydia, did you see (up top) "this device has SHSH's on file" in green text?

Honestly can't remember to be fair

No way of checking

Geohot or the like have to have a JB soon I hope . They'd be minted if they charged a few Ł/$'s for it

I live in hope along with a million others

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Mark~ This might be worth looking into? Im not all sure about it though, but you can contact them and judge for yourself.

CHECK THIS OUT

iLord is DEAD!

No thanks

cheers anyway

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    if you dont remember doing it you probably never did, its impossible to retrieve it now that apple has stopped signing 3.1.2.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.