I purchased songs and they're in my itunes library - Created a new playlist on ... Apple iPhone forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Drag and Drop in iTunes

Advertisement

I purchased songs and they're in my itunes library - Created a new playlist on the iPhone but, in iTunes, cant drag and drop from libraryu to my selected playlist in itunes - Help please.

josephcaraccio no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31a987a7
    This is what you have to love about Apple, when you buy a song on Itunes you don't really own it. Yes, you paid for that song but you can't do whatever you want with it. It is an mp4 file. It has to be "authorized" for you to play it. You can put it on your Ipod or burn it to a cd but the file is "protected" so you can't move it to other computers (without authorizing it) or put it on your blakcberry or import it to another program. That is the Apple corporation for you.

You can drag and drop songs that you didn't buy off itunes but as for the ones you did it kinda sucks. You can burn them to a cd then rip the cd to your computer and then you will be able to use them.

On Itunes you are simply leasing the song from them when you pay them the 99cents a song. Just because you paid for an item doesn't imply ownership in Mr.Jobbs' eyes.
    nonnasmyladie [@] vzw [Dot] blackberry [dot] net

PIN: 31a987a7

Berryadict no está en línea Stack level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by josephcaraccio View Post
    This is what you have to love about Apple, when you buy a song on Itunes you don't really own it. Yes, you paid for that song but you can't do whatever you want with it. It is an mp4 file. It has to be "authorized" for you to play it. You can put it on your Ipod or burn it to a cd but the file is "protected" so you can't move it to other computers (without authorizing it) or put it on your blakcberry or import it to another program. That is the Apple corporation for you.

You can drag and drop songs that you didn't buy off itunes but as for the ones you did it kinda sucks. You can burn them to a cd then rip the cd to your computer and then you will be able to use them.

On Itunes you are simply leasing the song from them when you pay them the 99cents a song. Just because you paid for an item doesn't imply ownership in Mr.Jobbs' eyes.
    And yet the public has made iTunes the most successful. Go figure.