I read about with the 3G? Just wondering... Apple iPhone forum

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro

Does the new 3GS solve the light leak issue...

Advertisement

I read about with the 3G? Just wondering

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    light leak issue?

I never noticed anything w/ my 3G. I've seen backlight bleeding on many LCD displays but the iphone has always been one of the cleaner screens I've seen.

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    I have seen it and if you Google Light Leak on iPhone there are a TON of forums, posts, sites that show users complaining about it

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm not sure there is anything to solve? The leak is from the device not being assembled correctly.
    Those with leaks need to return the phone and get one which was put together correctly.

I've never experienced it either. All mine have been fine. I've never actually met anyone who had that issue. I've only read about it.

gorcorps no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I'm not sure there is anything to solve? The leak is from the device not being assembled correctly.
    Those with leaks need to return the phone and get one which was put together correctly.

I've never experienced it either. All mine have been fine. I've never actually met anyone who had that issue. I've only read about it.

Yup, that's what I gather as well after googling the issue. There's nothing to solve as it's just a hardware defect that's easily repaired.

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    What's really light leak in iPhone? I noticed that whenever my iPhone is on a lil green dot comes out in the middle of the screen. Is that the light leak issue you guys are talking about? Or what is it?
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~