Would it be possible to jailbreak and iPhone and use Dobson's unlimited internet on there ... Apple iPhone forum

jake.schires no está en línea Stack level 3

Dobson Cellularone iPhone?

Advertisement

Would it be possible to jailbreak and iPhone and use Dobson's unlimited internet on there and not be charged for data? I was told that the iPhone has a special internet, is that true? I have a BlackBerry right now so I have BIS, but I would switch back to the normal internet. Does anyone know if it would or have tried this? Or know if it just runs off of the same basic internet? Answers to bpth questions would be great
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

in4am0spun no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    24ABA5D2
    I dont think its a special internet... a co-worker of mine has The iphone on his Tmo network... and he surfs the web and the whole nine

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    There's no special internet for the iPhone. If you have data on your line youre good to go.
    You can even use your BIS data plan on the iPhone since BIS supports both the blackberry servers apn as well as the standard internet.com apn (every other phone).
    Just make sure you have unlimited data or a high allocation because the iPhone eats data like there's no tomorrow (full HTML emails and browsing)

jake.schires no está en línea Stack level 3
    Okay.well I talked with my father who works for at and t and he said that they have been testing it and at and t said that they could see that people have been using iphone internet and other internet way, and they might start charging people for internet that isn't provided by at and t.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~