Has anyone else had this problem? You download or add a song to iPhone, you ... Apple iPhone forum

InfinityPlayer no está en línea Stack level 3

Question Deleting Music on iPhone

Advertisement

Has anyone else had this problem? You download or add a song to iPhone, you play it for a while, you get tired of it, you want to delete it, but you can't.

The user manual from Apple.com says you can delete videos by swiping whichever one you want to delete then hit the delete button that comes up. But i want to know if it is possible to delete music with a similar action? I've tried a couple of times unsuccessfully to do this.

Is it only possible through the iTunes program? or is there a way i can do it on the iPhone itself?

I have been on different forums, not allowed to mention them here because of copyright issues, looking for an answer to this question that i've had since i got my iPhone, again unsuccessfully so.
    Define irony: A bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song that was sung by a band that got killed on a plane. - By a man who is in a movie about those very idiots dancing on the plane he was on.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    cant do it on the phone via the ipod app.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    it can be done if your jailbroken but its a little tricky because you have to either go through terminal or use a file browser to get to the file.
    definately have to have a little technical know how
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted
    If you manually sync your iPhone to iTunes, you can uncheck the song that you want to delete from your phone and click "APPLY" and the song is deleted. Simple as that. I delete songs and ringtones all the time. Jailbroken or not!

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    he was asking if you can do it on the phone and not just on iTunes.
    Quotes to live by:

grapemist no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Posted
    I sit corrected! Uuhhhh, no

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16