1st - Is there a way to add or modify the exisiting songs or pics ... Apple iPhone forum

illusiveongaku7 no está en línea Stack level 2

Question Couple things I'm wondering about w/ the iPhone

Advertisement

1st -
    Is there a way to add or modify the exisiting songs or pics on it from a DIFFERENT iTunes account (or computer...) w/o it re-syncing the entire thing?! I ask b/c my initial iTunes account that I use is on my home desktop and I have a laptop that I carry w/ while traveling ocasionally and might want to add songs to my current listing of 900 while away... is this possible?

2nd -
    Is there a way to lock or prevent the "landscape"/"portrait" viewing of it changing all the time?! The phones viewing will change if it's been slightly tilted or what-not. If not... Apple should seriously change this... LOL!

Thanks in advance... =)

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    1st Q = Yes..... But

2nd Q = No, however many Apps do allow for turning that off in preferences.

Back to question number one. There is a tudor or guide on PS that discusses how to use one iTunes Account with two computers. It can be tricky but also can be done.

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    If you have Google, in settings you can turn off Landscape mode there. That may help a little?

iLord is DEAD!

Thanks guys for the input... =)

Can someone ellaborate more on how to sync to computers to use iTunes?
    I have 2 PC's - one being the desktop at home, right now my laptop is going in for repairs (managed to kill the HD - LOL!) but that will be the 2nd.

Thanks!

Open iTunes default to NOT sync when connected?

iLord is DEAD!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Yes I agree ^^ Plug in the iPhone then open iTunes and in the main window at the bottom choose manual sync. Then browse thru all the Tabs and select the items you would like to sync. Auto sync tends to put unwanted things on the phone.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    1st - http://forums.pinstack.com/f214/itun...7/#post1205592
    2nd - Jailbreak, add xSellize source to cydia (http://cydia.xsellize.com), download noRotation

To jailbreak goto http://blackra1n.com, download the respective version for your system, open up the app on your comp, plug in your phone, press make it ra1n, wait 15 seconds... your done. that easy

If you need any help doing anything goto my site http://neorabid.com
    Last edited by neorabid; 02-01-2010 at 08:56 PM.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

Its a piece of cake to JB, you cant go wrong. and you will be glad you did!!

iLord is DEAD!

I've already jailbroke and it's come out quite handy... =)
    Thanks for that noRotation ap!

Thy sync option on my iTunes isn't what I'm lookin for... even if I MANUALLY sync new tracks, won't it just add the new ones and consider the rest ALREADY on there to be deleted according to my secondary iTunes account? Or will it MANUALLY ADD the new tracks to whats already EXISTING on the phone... currently 930 and I don't wanna take a chance and loose all of em just by trying to add a few new ones along the way.