I recently got the new iPhone 4 but it doesn't have my contacts and old ... Apple iPhone forum

lansky no está en línea Stack level 1

Question How can I transfer data from old phone's sim card to iPhone 4?

Advertisement

I recently got the new iPhone 4 but it doesn't have my contacts and old text messages etc. I previously had the iPhone 3gs. When I upgraded my iphone 3gs to iphone 4 they gave me a new sim card but it was basically a replica of my old sim card (eg.same number).

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Restore from your back up. That's the easiest way.

anne111 no está en línea Stack level 1
    You can do with your itunes for it you have to put them on your itunes.iTunes will backup everything on the iPhone.
    In iTunes, with the iPhone selected on the left, click the Info tab and make sure Contact syncing is enabled.
    Besides,there is a article about How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iTunes, which can help you transfer data from iPhone.
    Good Luck.
    Last edited by anne111; 09-05-2011 at 07:19 AM.

pearlmi no está en línea Stack level 1
    all you should have dne was backup the 3gs and then setup the new iphone 4 as the old iphone as itunes stores all this info and not the sim card.

Lucisy20 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by anne111 View Post
    You can do with your itunes for it you have to put them on your itunes.iTunes will backup everything on the iPhone.
    In iTunes, with the iPhone selected on the left, click the Info tab and make sure Contact syncing is enabled.
    Besides,there is a article about How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iTunes, which can help you transfer data from iPhone.
    Good Luck.
    May I transfer contacts from old iPhone to another iPhone via iTunes? Whether it will overwitter the old data on my iPhone?

Greatgdftyates no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by anne111 View Post
    Besides,there is a article about How to transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone, which can help you transfer data from iPhone.
    Good Luck.
    Yes, with the mobile transfer, you can transfer contacts from old iPhone to new iPhone, and do not overwrite the old data on your new iPhone.