We are extremely excited to announce the launch of Camera GPS for iPhone. We at ... Apple iPhone forum

Rynology no está en línea Stack level 2

Camera GPS for iPhone

Advertisement

We are extremely excited to announce the launch of Camera GPS for iPhone.

We at McLean Mobile Solutions passionately feel that a powerful device such as the iPhone, with a great built-in Camera and sophisticated GPS technology, deserves a great app that combines these two strengths to provide travelers a better experience viewing and showing off their photos.

Camera GPS utilizes location services to acquire your current location while taking a picture in Camera GPS. Your photo is then automatically organized by the place you took the photo and viewable based on a map or list view.

- Map View denotes a pin for every city you have taken a picture and lets you quickly view your pictures from a geographical perspective. A great abstract way for keeping track of all the great destinations you have visited.

- List View sorts your images by Country, State/Province and City to easily find a specific set of photos taken with Camera GPS in a specific place.

- Photo View lets you swipe through your photos in either portrait or landscape modes in a familiar fashion.

- Detail View shows you map level detail where a particular photo was taken and even lets you get directions back to the place you took the photo!

We do appreciate your feedback and really hope you enjoy our latest app!

Follow this link to check out Camera GPS in the App Store.

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    I will entertain the idea and pay the .99 for this app. I will let everyone know how this app is.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    seems pretty cool, I think ill use this on my trip on new years.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    neo - Is it an ideal app for "travelers", or would it come in handy for the norm?

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    its pretty cool, you can take a picture and it will sort them by locations. I could see this coming in handy especially for travelers I can take a picture of where I am at then if I wanna go back all I have to do is click on the pin and it brings up the native maps app and then gives you directions from where you are at to the location.

I could also see this coming in handy if you are out partying and want to remember where you took the picture.
    Overall I would give this app a recommendation especially for the low price of $.99
    Quotes to live by:

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Cool. Thanks!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Thanks. I will give it a try also.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

ReggieSmith no está en línea Stack level 3
    Looking at the app in the App Store, of the 5 reviews that are present, 3 of them state that the app crashes frequently.

Great looking app with plenty of potential. I think they should have released it "free" while they worked out the bugs as opposed to "paid" beta testing!
    ------

From time to time, you have to wonder...... What was I saying?

PIN/ID
    neorabid
    I've never had a crash yet (crosses fingers) but I'm running a 3gs so I have more memory than the 3g which I suspect they are using
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Rynology no está en línea Stack level 2

Camera GPS Update 1.0.2

We just wanted to let everyone know that our update for Camera GPS was approved. We have optimized the app for better performance and have addressed a critical bug which was causing intermittent crashing and issues with stability for some users.

Please be sure to grab the update via the mobile app store or from the applications section in iTunes. New users can download the latest version here.

Thanks!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Thanks for the updated information