Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent calendar app that I can add to ... Apple iPhone forum

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3

Calendar App Recommendations?

Advertisement

Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent calendar app that I can add to my iPhone 4. I saw one in the App Store that looks good "Poket Informant", but it's expensive and I am wondering if it's worth it. My phone is not jailbroken.

almedajohnson no está en línea Stack level 2
    If you are looking for a simple application to organize your events, calender and dates then Planner is a great option. Planner is quite cheap application.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by TeriO View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a decent calendar app that I can add to my iPhone 4. I saw one in the App Store that looks good "Poket Informant", but it's expensive and I am wondering if it's worth it. My phone is not jailbroken.

Are you trying to sync a calendar? Such as google or something? If not, what features are you looking for that the stock app doesn't have?

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3
    I think that I was esentially looking for Outlook for my phone, but I think that I am probably looking for too much and need to let go of that. LOL Thanks for all of the suggestions guys. I will check them out. :-)