Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By butterfly2

it's a new iphone app it's new on the scene...but has a great potential; it ... Apple iPhone forum

butterfly2 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    7FFBC4F3

Lightbulb Buncee bits??

Advertisement

it's a new iphone app it's new on the scene...but has a great potential; it can be used to make digital cards/social communications. You can add txt/graphics/background or ur own photo....u can send via mms/email post to most social media sites. but dont take my word for it! It's free in the itunes store, check it out...they also have a website and a great charity going. Please post feedbacks I would love to hear your thoughts on this app...thank you. follow them on twitter @buncee
    PapaMag and chokem like this.
    A woman's heart should be so hidden in Christ that a man should have to seek Him first to find her.
    Maya Angelou

hjcosell no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have been using this app for a couple of months now. What I find amazing about it is that you can do so many things with it! I love being able to use my own photographs as backgrounds, and being able to find pictures on the web to use as well. I think that it is almost difficult to categorize Buncee Bits as it can do so many things - Birthday or Holiday greetings, a quick pick-me-up to a friend, really almost anything. The fact that it is free is icing on the cake - I would say run, don't walk, to get this awesome app ASAP!!!

hjcosell no está en línea Stack level 1
    Just as a follow up to this post, Buncee has added a couple of different updates including the ability to edit your bits with various filters and fonts, along with frames for whatever image you prefer to use. Kudos to the Buncee team for continually making improvements and listening to feedback. These features only make this app all the more versatile and user-friendly, as Bits can be posted and shared across a wide swath of social media.