Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Ok, so after much headache with AT&T I couldn't resist the the new iPhone or ... Apple iPhone forum

PIN/ID
    Apple

Bought the iPhone 4

Advertisement

Ok, so after much headache with AT&T I couldn't resist the the new iPhone or wait for it to come to verizon. AT&T has provided me great service in the past but dealing with any support issues is what made me make the move to verizon. I still have the incredible and hopefully I will get the time to do a side by side video for everyone in the next few weeks. I've played with my friends iPhone 4 a couple of times so I have first impressions but I will give a short review with my thoughts in the coming weeks.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ...in the coming weeks! No way bro, tooooo long ! I want it now !
    Congrats BHP ! I hope to get into the iPhone 4 only end of August. Maybe earlier if I opt to buy from the UK supplier . Ok, so wtell us what you think, then, but quickly!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Congratulations!!! I don't pay much attention to what a lot of people are whining about the antenna and what not. I'm one of those people that likes to find out for themselves. We have 30 days to return it anyway or trade it for something else so no loss there except for the restocking fee perhaps
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    With iPhones, you only have three days to return it to avoid a restocking fee. But, I read that if your iPhone has issues, they will waive the restocking fee.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    3 days to return with no restocking fee, 15 days to return with 20% restocking fee, 30 day exchange but I have a apple store so the last is for AT&T stores. Apple will take care of it for one year. If you get apple care your covered for two years. Btw, so far this is a awesome device. Love android but apple is so so easy and simple. I took some photos with the incredible 8mp and the ip4 5 and the camera on the iPhone is superior. No question. I'll post the photos when I can.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Yes it is an awesome device. I agree with you and once they release the jailbreak for it it will be even more valuable than all those silly shenanigans out there. Btw here's my foot. Pic taken with my iPhone cuatro.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Here's one with flash in the light. That's right my prayers were answered. Camera flash lol

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^^geez, NOW we have a post showing new shoes. What's next Rato?
    And by the way, even with some "problemas" the iPhone deserves a better treatment than a blooming picture of someone's pants as well...

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^ hater lol .

Don't hate on my swagger

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^I wanna see what you gonna do with shirts I'll be sending over...

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'll take pics of me wearing them and post them. That is if they fit if not I'll just post a pic of the one I have for Real Madrid. Hey btw brazils coming to the us in my area to face team USA. August 10 seems so far. I can't wait!!! Dude if you send me those shirts oh boy. Omg omg omg omg!

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Btw going back to the topic the iPhone urinates all I've these silly Hemroid I mean Android phones

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    Btw going back to the topic the iPhone urinates all I've these silly Hemroid I mean Android phones
    ...take it easy raton bud ! All you are doing is make me...salivate !
    Aug 10, that´s awesome ! It´s a off season game, so don´t expect much.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I knew raton would like the new camera and flash. I'm waiting to read it's been burn out now for using it so often. Anyone know the expected life span of the new flash? I installed the flashlight app and it got me to thinking?

This article will make you feel good about having the iP AllThingsD Time To Call Life Alert for RIM

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    You don't need the app anymore if you have an iPhone 4. Remember how we used to use the camera of our BB's back in the day when in recording mode. Well it ain't any different with the iPhone except that the flash stays on constantly rather than constantly pressing on a button every other 20 secs or so on a BB. I don't use the flashlight app anymore on my new yuppyphone aka paperweight aka Steve jobs sperm aka android phone pimp aka real droit doesn't have FaceTime cam but iPhone does aka I can't believe I upgraded to silly lg phone and not this aka blackberry's daddy aka look at my apple logo foo! aka what you mean I gotta hold it a certain way aka not intended for left handed people aka raton's new beyotch part 2 hehehehe!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast