Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Originally Posted by curvemomma Hi folks. I thought I would chime in. I just got ... Apple iPhone forum

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by curvemomma View Post
    Hi folks. I thought I would chime in. I just got an 8GB Iphone after having a curve for Sprint. I love blackberry.......but after using the Iphone, the blackberry is the one that feels like a toy. The reason I switched is I have the itouch and was so impressed with all the apps that I thought, hmmm, why not have the phone? I also like AT&T. They have improved big time! So, I'm happy with it. Yes, they can be a bit pricey, but I'd rather pay for service that delivers. And I like the idea of rollover minutes. I'll keep ya posted as weeks go by. Robin
    You won't be sorry!!!! I love Blackberries, but so far, there is nothing that is as good as the 3G Iphone. I have played with several Storms now, and while it is an attempt to copy and match the Iphone, it really doesn't make the grade. If I had to go back to a Blackberry. I would choose the Bold, which is a great device in my opinion. Maybe RIM will come up with a new device that is even better. If so, I'd be open to trying it.
    Right now, the Iphone has everything beat. Once you learn all the ins and outs and get everything you need from the App store (free stuff does everything you'll need) you will be quite happy.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~
    Last edited by ikasen; 02-23-2009 at 01:31 AM.

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    Apple and rim should make a apple branded blackberry with all the best features from both the iphone and curve 8900. I would buy that!
    Would love to have the best of both worlds on one device. They both have so many good points but I doubt Apple would ever be willing to share like that.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    Apple and rim should make a apple branded blackberry with all the best features from both the iphone and curve 8900. I would buy that!
    I agree. That would probably be my next phone!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm really hoping come June/July the iPhone get's a few updates. Hardware or software I'm just excited to see what it turns out to be. A 32GB iPhone with Flash, copy and paste will put a BIG smile on my face. I also hope that AT&T service improves in my area. AT&T's service or lack there of can really make a difference when you consider everything over-all. You can have the best phone in the world but if there is no service, it does not really mean much.

I can't wait to see what's next, it should be neat.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I'm really hoping come June/July the iPhone get's a few updates. Hardware or software I'm just excited to see what it turns out to be. A 32GB iPhone with Flash, copy and paste will put a BIG smile on my face. I also hope that AT&T service improves in my area. AT&T's service or lack there of can really make a difference when you consider everything over-all. You can have the best phone in the world but if there is no service, it does not really mean much.

I can't wait to see what's next, it should be neat.
    I really believe there will some good software updates before then. As for the next gen Iphone, I also hope they don't disappoint. There is so much they should be ready to do. We'll see.....

msjr298 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Ok after reading everyones opinions which one is better or lack some features. I have to say I am a BB fan 8310 curve. I recently decided 10 days ago to try the iphone. my opinion i regret it. i got spoiled with my BB and how fast my features work. Having another device run slower does not work for me. Iphone is a great toy for music and apps but it is to fragile with the touch screen which annoys me. Thou it does have bigger screen and the browser is faster BB's are just a better device for people on the go. The best thing iphone has is the device has ipod, internet, phone all in one which is a plus. It does not have your copy & paste and MMS but I did download a MMS software which worked out fine.

So basically, every device out there has it's pros and cons in my case i am always on the go so BB I miss you sorry I cheated on you with the iphone but i'm back! I love the Curve but what is the feedback on the Bold???

n2SpEeD125 no está en línea Stack level 2

Jumped on the wagon..

Been a user of BB since the pearl appeared and loved them but I have to say that the iPhone blows it out of the water.. I went from the pearl, to the 8320 to an 8310 and loved each one.. Push email can't be beat.. MMS is nice and so is copy and paste but I can live without.. I thought that being without a physical keyboard would suck but after using the iPhone for just one day, I can type just as fast as I could on the 8310.. Application wise, bb applications are over priced and under performing.. The BB os is super slow compared to the iphone.. Truthfully, I resisted getting the iphone but I have no regrets.. Internet surfing in superb (bb browser is terrible.. Opera mini worked good).. In my opinion, the main advantage BB has over the iphone is the push email and I think it's just a matter of time before apple catches on.. This is my first apple product so I'm not an apple fanboy but I'm very impressed and can't wait to see what they come up with next..

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    i posted this in another thread

i had a pearl until last week and while i miss my blackberry, i like the iphone much better. i do miss having BBM, copy/cut and paste and a longer battery life but theres so many more things that the iphone can do better. that being said, ill be getting the new curve or whatever theyre gonna call the next blackberry whenever AT&T releases it.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I have to confess that in June/July when Apple releases their next version of the iPhone I will be turning off my unlocked bold and switching back to the iPhone. That is why I have been so interested in what's next. I still like the bold and think it's a great phone (the best BB i've had) but RIM is so far behind in so many ways. Let's hope I'm not waiting for nothing? Haha. I love change and I really love innovation.

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I have to confess that in June/July when Apple releases their next version of the iPhone I will be turning off my unlocked bold and switching back to the iPhone. That is why I have been so interested in what's next. I still like the bold and think it's a great phone (the best BB i've had) but RIM is so far behind in so many ways. Let's hope I'm not waiting for nothing? Haha. I love change and I really love innovation.

I'm 100% with you on that plan. I do hope those idiots have finally realized that people need copy/paste and mms without the need of jailbreaking the darn thing. Along with some new "free apps" such as free gps like the one I've been using on my curve eversince I got it. Apple hooks me up with those demands and they've won another customer

blaquegenius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    316dfa3c
    Need I say it???? yes I've had my iPhone for 1 week and I LOVE IT!!!!! day 2 was spent jailbreaking and getting fully acquainted. RIM will have to give me a blackberry for free, if i ever make a switch...yep I dranked the Apple kool-aid and it's oh so refreshing....

ryan7977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    and oddly enough...2 days after going back to the curve...i went right back to my iphone...so yeah, i'm back to apple...i have to say i prefer it to the curve. if i can get a bold..maybe, but for now...it's iphone time

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by blaquegenius View Post
    Need I say it???? yes I've had my iPhone for 1 week and I LOVE IT!!!!! day 2 was spent jailbreaking and getting fully acquainted. RIM will have to give me a blackberry for free, if i ever make a switch...yep I dranked the Apple kool-aid and it's oh so refreshing....
    New contract and phone due in April.
    I'll take your word.
    iPhone for me too.

rjs87 no está en línea Stack level 3
    i went from an 8820 to and iphone and i will never go back
    **There are 2 types of people in this world: those who use the search bar and those who do not**

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Probably a gadzillion iPhone sites and forums too.
    Got to start checking everything out.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast