Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Originally Posted by jzarowitz this forum is like an abortion... if you dont like it, ... Apple iPhone forum

lsu4lif3 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    this forum is like an abortion... if you dont like it, dont participate, but dont tell others how they should manage their own actions. no one here is perfect... so if you dont like reading what others have to say, just bypass the thread!
    well put sir, well said, if i offended anyone with my lack of respect for an iphone then i apologize
    Never give up...you can always make a difference

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    There's nothing wrong with this forum or any of the postings, including The Riddler's or jzarowitz's. All of this is just different people's opinions, and this thread is in the right place and the postings have been on subject.
    Anybody (hmmmm, guess I already mentioned them) that has a problem with any of this still, after all this time, doesn't understand the purpose of this website. There is a reason Hayden and associates, in their great wisdom, seperated and added different areas, to get more people involved and to get people with different ideas other than just Blackberry fanboys to participate. BTW... I love Blackberrys, they just aren't the only game in town.
    As I said before, this has been a good discussion, right on subject and not belligerent. If anyone has a problem with it, go play in your other sandbox.
    ~via smartphone wap.pinstack.com~

jzarowitz no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    NexsOne
    Quote Originally Posted by ikasen View Post
    There's nothing wrong with this forum or any of the postings, including The Riddler's or jzarowitz's. All of this is just different people's opinions, and this thread is in the right place and the postings have been on subject.
    Anybody (hmmmm, guess I already mentioned them) that has a problem with any of this still, after all this time, doesn't understand the purpose of this website. There is a reason Hayden and associates, in their great wisdom, seperated and added different areas, to get more people involved and to get people with different ideas other than just Blackberry fanboys to participate. BTW... I love Blackberrys, they just aren't the only game in town.
    As I said before, this has been a good discussion, right on subject and not belligerent. If anyone has a problem with it, go play in your other sandbox.
    right on man, right on! (hope youre a dude since i said man...)

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by jzarowitz View Post
    right on man, right on! (hope youre a dude since i said man...)
    I am a dude, man. :-). Thanks

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    I may disagree, but I ALWAYS love opinions!

And my gal loves my opinions because they have to be what she tells me they will be?!

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    I may disagree, but I ALWAYS love opinions!

And my gal loves my opinions because they have to be what she tells me they will be?!
    ouch, that does not sound any fun man, but opinions are everywhere lately, anyone notice that

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Got it today.......def fun little toy!

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by lsu4lif3 View Post
    ouch, that does not sound any fun man, but opinions are everywhere lately, anyone notice that
    Really thou I AM THE BOSS!
    (because my gal doesn't see these forums) Yeeee Haaaaaa

PIN/ID
    Ask
    Quote Originally Posted by SVT Cobra View Post
    Really thou I AM THE BOSS!
    (because my gal doesn't see these forums) Yeeee Haaaaaa
    haha thats a good deal man

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    There are so many BB users who want to try the iPhone and vice versa that this type of thread is ALWAYS of value. Anyone not liking it should have been able to avoid your anguish by just reading the thread title and avoiding the thread to begin with!

Now that IS growing up!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5
    LOL...since I have been called out above, , I will say I stand corrected and am in the minority. I was having a bad day and let a few random comments within this thread (in the beginning of the thread, btw) as well as those in another 'switcharoo' thread on the iphone section irk me some more.

For the record though, I value opinions and agree that those should be posted tirelessly to help others see how different devices/features have worked for them. The only thing that I don't agree with is when people state their opinions as fact and throw either ridicule or back-handed comments to another user because they don't use the same device as the other. But hey, I can accept that I am in the minority on that feeling and deal with it.

CaCHooKa Man no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just bit the bullet and ordered a refurb 8 gig online. I'm gonna miss my pearl but I still have another phone on my family plan that's eligible for upgrade so if I don't like it I can just get another blackberry eventually. The new curve probably won't be coming out for a while anyway.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    Apple and rim should make a apple branded blackberry with all the best features from both the iphone and curve 8900. I would buy that!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

curvemomma no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hi folks. I thought I would chime in. I just got an 8GB Iphone after having a curve for Sprint. I love blackberry.......but after using the Iphone, the blackberry is the one that feels like a toy. The reason I switched is I have the itouch and was so impressed with all the apps that I thought, hmmm, why not have the phone? I also like AT&T. They have improved big time! So, I'm happy with it. Yes, they can be a bit pricey, but I'd rather pay for service that delivers. And I like the idea of rollover minutes. I'll keep ya posted as weeks go by. Robin

blaquegenius no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    316dfa3c
    Well I've been a bb user for some years now, and have decided to make the switch to the iPhone. Don't get me wrong, I love my bb, however I love technology period. Basically is another tech toy for me to play with. I tested the bb storm and loved it, however I'm not on verizon, so needless to say, I'll have to wait until AT&T comes out with a touch screen bb. All in all we're the pawns in this, because we continue to purchase equipment, putting money into Apple and RIM's pockets....hmmmmm another conversation, for another time.....HAHAHAHA

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast