Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Originally Posted by maz94protege no issues yet, and don't plan on having any either. Can ... Apple iPhone forum

bigblue95z no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by maz94protege View Post
    no issues yet, and don't plan on having any either.
    Can you find someone who does?

The iphone is a great toy. And that is all. When it comes down to it, besides both being smart-phones, they're very different. One is a toy, one is a tool.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    just curious, why no storm? It's the Best of both worlds? Right

xattica no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    GA

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by squeakr View Post
    Seems like a good trade at certain times. How did they determine her value???

(Couldn't resist)
    LMAO

whsbuss no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Safiy View Post
    just curious, why no storm? It's the Best of both worlds? Right
    I thought so. Camped out on the day the Storm released and was lucky to be #8 of 10 who got one that day. Came from an 8700 and iPhone so I knew my way around blackberry's.

I played with the storm all weekend trying to love it. Touch screen typing on the storm just never compared to a physical keyboard. So I returned it after 3 days. I moved over to AT&T and got the Bold. That is a real blackberry!!!

For those who love the iPhone, great. It's just not for me.

Charlie Hustle no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    skdck
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    To the OP, if you love it then great. You don't have to convince us nor yourself to justify why you made the switch. We all have our preferences and priorities and we choose what gives us the best of both. Just post updates of your new device and that'll do for me.
    My alliance is on this side of the fence, until some other company creates a phone with all these features and then some that's reliable, I'm stayin here.

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by bigblue95z View Post
    Can you find someone who does?

The iphone is a great toy. And that is all. When it comes down to it, besides both being smart-phones, they're very different. One is a toy, one is a tool.
    You'd probably do well in the future to mention that you are stateing an opinion, not a fact.
    They are both smart-phones, but they are really not that different. They are both toys and tools, and in the end, they both pretty much do the same thing. You'd know that if you were less a Blackberry fanboy and more a device enthusiast.

gtiger no está en línea Stack level 1
    i was one of the people who switched to iphone too. it took me only 4 months to come back to my berry. keyboard was a total pain. cant replace the battery, proprietary chargers and sync cables. total rip off. they seel you the device for 200 bucks and expect you to spend another 200 on accesories. i hope it works out for you.

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Hey, at least you lasted 4 months.

I didn't even last 3 hours.

ryan7977 no está en línea Stack level 2
    just as a side note here. i didn't write this up to convince anyone, or myself. rather just give what i felt were the pros and cons of my move, based on the fact i have been a die hard BB user for a few years now. however, as i expected, the fan boys have come out to s**t on my decision...which hey, what did i expect on pin stack? but anyway...no, i will not be back to the BB...but glad you folks who like it are...and those who switched, and then went back to the BB after some time.....ummmmm...cool! good for you. to each his/her own.

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Sounds like for your needs, you're happy! Good for you.

BBs are great. But lets face it, they aren't for everyone.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

vzwtecgal no está en línea Stack level 1
    please give the storm another look. U won't regret it!~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

kingrykku27 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2444409C
    I've had my berry for almost a year now, and I love it. Came from a samsung sync lol. Tried the iphone out, I wasn't quite down with it as a phone. I have a spare sim card lying around, so maybe when I get to upgrade my phone I'll get an iphone as my toy/media player and stick to my trusty pearl. Maybe the javelin will make me eat my words, who knows? I'm not a fan boy, but I want what suits me best!

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4
    Sage advice.

Use the device that best suits your needs.

Safiy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    304d0ac5
    I played with the Iphone, and I own a storm. I like them both, But the only thing I ever liked better about the Iphone was it was touchscreen. Now my BB is too, plus it still have everything that made me get a BB in the first place. Now if I could get the Safari browser...

TheJuggalo no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Quote Originally Posted by ikasen View Post
    You'd probably do well in the future to mention that you are stateing an opinion, not a fact.
    They are both smart-phones, but they are really not that different. They are both toys and tools, and in the end, they both pretty much do the same thing. You'd know that if you were less a Blackberry fanboy and more a device enthusiast.
    no he is correct the iPhone's is no tool, I work for AT&T and i see those crappy things every day kids and non-business people love them. people that wanted an efficiency tool hate it. We got an E-mail the other day it has a 47% return rate the highest in the history of cell phones or iPods, even higher than the first Blackjack and it had a recall because the battery was BLOWING UP!!! the iPhone and the BlackBerry are like night and a poodle they don't even belong in the same category (and BTW the iPhone is not a Smart-Phone its an iPhone, Steve Jobs says it does not belong in the Smart-Phone class of phones)

anyways good for you Ryan if you like it thats all that matters you only need to please yourself
    Last edited by TheJuggalo; 12-20-2008 at 03:03 AM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast