Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910

I switched to iPhone a couple of months ago with an 8900 in between. I ... Apple iPhone forum

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

Advertisement

I switched to iPhone a couple of months ago with an 8900 in between. I started off with the regular 3G and now I'm on the 3GS which is crazy fast. There are no regrets here about switching over to the iPhone. There are simply more pros than cons when I compare it to the BBs I have owned. It's as simple as that.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

tilga no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    2489CB83
    i test-drove my hubby's iphone over the weekend. it'll take some getting used to - esp the touchpad for typing. i'm a very tactile person and love my bb qwerty kb. but, overall, it seems it can offer me not JUST business tools, but some fun and - the MOST important - *dependability*
    my phone cut out on me no less than twice today. 30 min battery pulls have turned into hr long battery pulls. i didn't have this prob w/my brand new bb 8310 but at&t's answer to everything is to give their customers a refurb. i don't like refurbs. not w/anything. never have never will bc i always have shotty luck w/them.

i'll have my very own iphone no later than friday. and when i get it, i will smash this bb into bits with my bare hands.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by tilga View Post
    i test-drove my hubby's iphone over the weekend. it'll take some getting used to - esp the touchpad for typing. i'm a very tactile person and love my bb qwerty kb. but, overall, it seems it can offer me not JUST business tools, but some fun and - the MOST important - *dependability*
    my phone cut out on me no less than twice today. 30 min battery pulls have turned into hr long battery pulls. i didn't have this prob w/my brand new bb 8310 but at&t's answer to everything is to give their customers a refurb. i don't like refurbs. not w/anything. never have never will bc i always have shotty luck w/them.

i'll have my very own iphone no later than friday. and when i get it, i will smash this bb into bits with my bare hands.
    Welcome to the iPhone section of PinStacks where no one has to pull any batteries.

arodweb no está en línea Stack level 2
    I loved my Blackberry back on the day.

Then I got a 3gs. I can copy paste, push my email via exchange for $10 month...

I don't think I could go back to my old BB after finally mastering the iPhone.

Don't get me wrong, the BB is a great phone but the iPhone is sething else
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/7A341

ziminvades no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I have the iPod touch and I got to admit that I love it also. Of course I have a bb. I am close to the point of switching also. There are 40 apps on my iPod touch that are free and used daily. I got to the point to where my bb just sits on a charger. If this iPod was a phone it would be gold. As far as up grades ( 3.0 software), you can cut and past on the iPhone and touch. The only problem I see is that major upgrades for apple cost. To upgrade to the new OS it's about $10. But the minor upgrades are usually free. The biggest advantages I see are visual voicemail ( bb is dropping the ball big time), solid OS with no hassle of browser disapearing during flippin upgrades ( or some other odd ball crap), and the apps. Has anyone really checks out what's available? If you are a bb owner and have not looked at the selection of apps I challenge you to browse them. I am willing to bet there are 50 plus apps you wish were available on the bb. It's a million dollar industry and bb is just barely making and advance with app world. I love bb. I've owned one for the past 6 years but I can't use the excuse that apple isn't affordable. The price is dropped to the point that rim might loose another customer. Memory on the devices goes to apple as well.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 2_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/525.18.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.1 Mobile/5H11a Safari/525.20

neilbu no está en línea Stack level 2
    I got my iPhone 3GS yesterday as a replacement for a Curve 8130. I love everything about
    this phone and as a long-time BB user I know I'll never own another BB.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Mobile/7A400

scmurphy13 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Being as I'm on T-Mobile and will be until Nov 2010 and can't afford to cancel and switch to AT&T, I managed to get a first gen iPhone for nothing. I updated it, jailbroke it and unlocked it and I love it. I'm still getting used to it as I'm coming from an 8900. This phone is plenty fast for me and I can't wait to be able to get a 3GS.
    Practicing without a degree
    .44 caliber brain surgery

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910