Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Chokem, looking forward to seeing your review when you have time to do it! I'm ... Apple iPhone forum

Advertisement

Chokem, looking forward to seeing your review when you have time to do it! I'm interested in knowing how the PIM functions stand up to BlackBerry - Calendar, Tasks, note-taking ap, Password keeper etc. and also if are you able to password the device. Love my Onyx, but always lookin' for something different . . .

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I had to DL a third party app for my password keeper-LockBox, free and works very well, although it was a pain having to manually put them in, I haven't found a way to transfer that. Apple, as you know is VERY proprietary with its stuff.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

shazie no está en línea Stack level 1
    i like iphone , because i have i phone

Last edited by shazie; 07-07-2010 at 09:05 AM.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by chokem View Post
    I had to DL a third party app for my password keeper-LockBox, free and works very well, although it was a pain having to manually put them in, I haven't found a way to transfer that. Apple, as you know is VERY proprietary with its stuff.
    I have Datafault and 1Password and seem to like 1Password the best. If you have other "i"Devices and a Mac 1Password is seamless and allows for sync wireless.

There was a sale and I could not refuse 1/2 off.

Anyway I'm not familiar with the LockBox but in the event your still looking for something different look at 1Password. It's pretty good and works well. It's a proven App and also a mature one. The growing pains are gone.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    ^^^ thanks srl
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Im going back to a Blackberry. LOL.... im tired of the OS 4.0 issues with the iPhone 3G. darn thing is having as many issues as the iPhone 4.
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I installed iOS4 on one of my 3G's that I sold and used it for about a week. I'm not real sure it's a good idea to put iOS4 on the 3G. It was laggy at times and it does not have any of the new features associated with it. I almost think Jailbreaking the 3G would be best and installing all the Cydia Apps that give it features of iOS4.

The 3GS does fine but the 3G just does not have the power to use iOS4 (in my opinion).

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    SRL7741, i feel the same way....... oh well, its a paperweight and ipod right now, i went back to a Blackberry (BB Curve2).
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

djn151 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mizmellyjelly View Post
    Should I make the switch? Right now I have the BB storm and I've been debating for the longest time whether I should get the iphone. I need more reason to make the final decision >.<
    Holy crap, what are you waiting for? I could see if you were on a bold or something like that, but the storm? I switched from a bold 9700 and i would never go back.

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    I can't wait to have mine when my upgrade comes around very soon ! I went with my wife to the Apple store and she's in love with the IP4. I am amazed at her when she always said she's not a tech person but coming both of us from blackberries we're now ready for the awesome power of the iphone 4 and its functionality.
    Shalom to you (peace)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12