Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Should I make the switch? Right now I have the BB storm and I've been ... Apple iPhone forum

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3

Blackberry to iPhone?

Advertisement

Should I make the switch? Right now I have the BB storm and I've been debating for the longest time whether I should get the iphone. I need more reason to make the final decision >.<

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I was a BB head for the longest. I do not regret having switchd to an iPhone. Only regret I have is not doing it sooner.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    The iPhone is nice, any modle but to be honest I wouldn't give up Verizon service for AT&T if they paid me. They can't even handle pre orders right. I have had all four carriers at some point in the last three years. Verizon is hands down the best.

Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    The iPhone is nice, any modle but to be honest I wouldn't give up Verizon service for AT&T if they paid me. They can't even handle pre orders right. I have had all four carriers at some point in the last three years. Verizon is hands down the best.
    lol too bad i'm with Rogers. i'm excited about switching but i'm on bbm like 24/7. i don't kno if i can give that up
    ..miz melly jelly™..
    Carrier: Rogers
    Device: rooted HTC Inspire 4G
    ROM: Virtuous Unity v1.27.0 with Sense 3

TwitterGoogle+

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I luv the iPhone and I don't really miss bbm. I use iMessenger which is similar to bbm, but for iPhone users. Or, I just text mess my other device user friends. Bbm wasn't a deal breaker for me. I mainly love it for it's browsing capability, UI and ease of use.

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Oh yea, for sure in my book. If I'm not mistaken that the verizon of canada as far as coverage isn't it. Coverage has been huge for me in the last few years. If the IP4 came to verizon I would most certainly open another line. BBM was a cool feature because it was exclusive but it also limits in that respect also because today I have friend that use all different phones so a good texting app was all I needed to fill that. We're also seeing a trend where android is getting big in the market share. More people are switching from bb to the iphone or android. I'm sure that within a year that one or two of your friends will be also. The Iphone 4 is very nice. Wish the stupid att& apple contact would end.

Lol actually its quite the opposite for me. All my friends are switching from iphone/droid devices to blackberry, mainly because of bbm and the bbm group chats. Their friends are on bbm and their co-workers are on bbm. Its the trend...I've been using BB for 2 and a half years now and all my friends are just catching up lol.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    I too have had almost every carrier in the past 5 years. I just moved to an area where surprisingly verizon can shove it for once and Noone can hear me now cause I ain't got service. Went back to my iPhone from my BB , cause I had a few months left on my contract and not having that much better with service. But the AT&T plans are so much cheaper.

Best part about it is when I consistently called complaining about service and the last time I said I was taking all 4 of my verizon lines over to AT&T and 3 of them were smartphones, they started squealing. Funny as crap. They should of offered me the freebies earlier. Oh well.

I'm happy and the wife got to get an iPhone but I still from time to time want another bb, 8110 or 8320, would be nicee.
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I just got my 4G a few hours ago. I was going to wait till my UG in August but Wal Mart just happened to have one while I was grocery shopping and.................you know the rest. Im impressed. Lightning fast, and the screen is amazing. i think I like it.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    awesome. yea my friend has one, i told him i would THINK about getting the iPhone 4, but only if i could find one in the store , im not pre-ordering on the following shipments, waiting in line, nothing.... i wont break my back trying to get one. Lucky for you, neither did you.
    i3-2100, 8GB, 90GB Vertex3, 1.5TB HDD, HD6850OC, 23"ACER LED Monitor (Gaming Rig)
    1.83ghz Macbook 1,1 (School work, Websurfer)
    4GB Mini, 2GB Nano, 30GB Video, 8GB iPhone 3GS, iPad1
    BB Bold 9900

PIN/ID
    nada
    It's funny, the AT&T store right across the street was continually sold out all week, but Wal Mart has had them for several days. I guess folks just dont realize Wal Mart can sell these also. IDK.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Kimberlee no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey Chokem, here's hoping that you will give us a review of your iPhone 4G especially coming from a 9700. Can't wait to here your thoughts!!!!

BoSoxFan82 no está en línea Stack level 4
    I currently own a 9700 but am definately looking at the iPhone 4. I love my BB and will actually probably keep it, but like what the iPhone has to offer as well, and with the new look oif the iPhone 4, I'm sold. Hope to get it this month. If I had to sell me 9700 to get it I would.

PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee View Post
    Hey Chokem, here's hoping that you will give us a review of your iPhone 4G especially coming from a 9700. Can't wait to here your thoughts!!!!
    I will try to give an in depth review, but time is a prohibiting factor at the moment. I loved my 9700, best berry out there hands down. A few things about the i4-this thing is SUPER fast, absoluetly zero lag when changing apps or rendering pages. Youtube vids load and ply almost instantaneously, with no stopping or lag at all. The screen size and resoltion is by far the best I've ever seen. Apple has addressed the battery issue as I started out late yesterday afternoon with about 70% battery and was on the device constantly for 8 hours and still had 30% when I put it on the charger for the night. It was easy to sync my contacts, pics, and music from my iPod iTunes library. The 5.0 mp camera is of course, outstanding, as is the video camera. I opted for the 16GB model, which will be plenty of storage for me, as I do not DL movies. I have 43 apps, 588 songs, and 233 photos, and have 8.1 GB free. I cannot find any downside to this device as of yet. Typing on a virtual keyboard took some getting used to, but after a few days with my 3G, I became almost as fast as on my 9700. All in all I find this a truly suberb device.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast