Not too sure how pleasing this will be to everyone...BB fell behind a little ______________________ ... Apple iPhone forum

lucky13mt no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    N/A

BlackBerry and iPhone Tops Corporate Smartphone Satisfaction Survey

Advertisement

Not too sure how pleasing this will be to everyone...BB fell behind a little

ChangeWave Researcher, a Rockville, Maryland-based firm has found that RIM’s BlackBerry technology is still tops when it comes to corporate satisfaction.

Full Article:

http://blogs.techrepublic.com.com/it-numbers/?p=107
    Last edited by lucky13mt; 04-14-2008 at 10:39 AM.
    BlackBerry Rocks!<-Check it out!

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Here's my take, these two phones get a huge amount of attention for reasons that are quite different & unique to each platform. Yet due to their respective popularity the are continually compared.
    The results of this survey/report are just that. The results of just _one_ survey.

I find RIM the most admirable company for not only its track record of building world class phones, but also choosing to do the right thing with it's marketing. Pure, honest, facts. A class act indeed!

Conversely Apple focuses on it's superiority complex, arrogant exaggeration displayed in it's marketing, and downright fabrication of misleading statements.

Thus once again calling to mind the saying: different strokes for different folks.

For me? I will take the BlackBerry without a second thought & never look back.......

via: Red *8310* (wap.pinstack.com)~

brandonmccall no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I couldn't have said it better myself!

Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    Here's my take, these two phones get a huge amount of attention for reasons that are quite different & unique to each platform. Yet due to their respective popularity the are continually compared.
    The results of this survey/report are just that. The results of just _one_ survey.

I find RIM the most admirable company for not only its track record of building world class phones, but also choosing to do the right thing with it's marketing. Pure, honest, facts. A class act indeed!

Conversely Apple focuses on it's superiority complex, arrogant exaggeration displayed in it's marketing, and downright fabrication of misleading statements.

Thus once again calling to mind the saying: different strokes for different folks.

For me? I will take the BlackBerry without a second thought & never look back.......

via: Red *8310* (wap.pinstack.com)~