There used to be a Beejive section, but i can't seem to find it. So ... Apple iPhone forum

aldie no está en línea Stack level 3

Beejive from BlackBerry to iPhone question...

Advertisement

There used to be a Beejive section, but i can't seem to find it. So sorry if this is the wrong section.

A while back I bought the version of Beejive for Blackberry that I can transfer from device to device. I was wondering if that works from Blackberry to iPhone since I decided to give it a try.

Thanks!!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    That's a good question? IDK have you sent Beejive an email and asked them yet?

Beejive

Email address
    support@beejive.com

If you do let us know what they say. I've been very happy with the iPhone App.
    It works great, no delays, Push works great.

i emailed them. I'll let everyone know.

Hi,

We do transfer licenses from BlackBerry to BlackBerry but unfortunately unable to do this license transfer from iPhone to BlackBerry or vice versa. The licensing works completely different for iPhone with Apple and we cannot transfer the licenses from iPhone to BlackBerry or BlackBerry to iPhone.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Thank you for understanding!

So there you go. To be honest, I'm kind of dissapointed in Beejive. I have supported them for quite a while, and have always suggested them to everyone as a great program. So after spending $30 on the app for Blackberry, I have to spend another $10 on the iPhone one if I want it again. Ugh. So $40 in a matter of months for the same app on two phones. Kinda lame. I understand that it might be an apple thing or something, still brutal though. I'll be sure to let people know everytime apps come up...it seems there are a lot more people switching. from BB to iPohone lately. I want to prevent people from wasting money.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    At least we know now. Your right a lot of ppl here tend to go back and forth between different phones.

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5
    I agree. At least we know now. But, aldie, it's still well worth the money on iPhone.
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

Yeah, i'm sure I will get it...and Beejive knows it, so i'm sure they're not too worried about transferring licenses between OS's.

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    so you cant transfer the license from BB to Iphone? wack i say!
    guess im going to have to dish 10$ bucks since i just unlocked the 3g iphone-
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)