Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Well said Riddler, but isn't this topic about " iphone vs. storm"? So I say ... Apple iPhone forum

jpl572103 no está en línea Stack level 3

Advertisement

Well said Riddler, but isn't this topic about " iphone vs. storm"?
    So I say keep the pros and cons coming for both. Personally I prefer the Iphone
    over the Storm. Not an apple fan and actually prefer the BB capability to load a newer OS whenever I choose or take the BB apart if ever a problem. But as far as comparing
    apples to oranges, I really think the Iphone is quite a bit better in user friendliness.

PS. I am trying to be nice. I got written up earlier by lavagirl!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheRiddler no está en línea Stack level 5
    Thanks...I totally agree on listing as many pros and cons as you (or anyone) can so that others can read and evaluate on their own. I just don't agree with stating them as fact because what any one user may view as a pro could easily be seen as a con for others depending upon one's personal point of view.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRiddler View Post
    Why do we have to have a competition between the two platforms (RIM v Apple)? Cannot phones on both platforms be GREAT phones? This is a personal choice issue and no one's opinion is wrong...but they are just that...personal opinions.

The constant penis measuring that goes on here with each side claiming superiority over the other is absurd *. If you think the iphone is the better phone for you then great. If you think a BB (whether it is a Bold, a Storm or another type) is the better phone for you then great as well. There is simply no need for everyone to keep sticking their chest out while screaming out how much better their phone is as a matter of fact and not opinion. I have used them both and I like them both. I do not find that either is superior than the other in all aspects. I see pros and cons to both phones for my usage.

It sure would be nice if everyone could play together in the sandbox without dropping trou and leaving a present for everyone else.

*I can't, so I'm not... Ha ha!

Anyway, the various opinions are interesting to read because I'm passing on the info to hubby whose seriously looking at a smartphone for his next purchase. He's messed around with my phone, but I know he's looking at non-RIM phones and there are lot of choices he's going to have to consider. The input is valuable and I continue to look forward to hear what others have to say.

Good for your husband golden girl. I will probably get spanked for saying this but....
    I used to be a BB user, A HEAVY user. Lost my wife over the dang thing. Really.

Now its just me and my Iphone 3g. This is the sweetest,easiest phone to use and has much better features than my 8100 or 8830. You will probably be jealous if your husband decides on an Iphone. Well Iphone3g. I don't think the first gen I phone is still sold. So if any Pinstack Moderators catch me saying this about BB's , they will send me a nasty note. Again.

goldengirl75 no está en línea Stack level 5
    I think I'll be slightly envious with any new phone he decides on...I love toys! Stupid technology!

I know , I hate it when something better comes out.

NoSnowHere no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rota View Post
    The fact that the Storm does not have wifi is a deal breaker for me. I'll stick with my 3G iPhone and Curve.

I agree. Wifi is an absolute must for me. I love my 3g!
    ~via smartphone mobile.pinstack.com~

ikasen no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Quote Originally Posted by jpl572103 View Post
    Good for your husband golden girl. I will probably get spanked for saying this but....
    I used to be a BB user, A HEAVY user. Lost my wife over the dang thing. Really.

Now its just me and my Iphone 3g. This is the sweetest,easiest phone to use and has much better features than my 8100 or 8830. You will probably be jealous if your husband decides on an Iphone. Well Iphone3g. I don't think the first gen I phone is still sold. So if any Pinstack Moderators catch me saying this about BB's , they will send me a nasty note. Again.
    If you just said anything worth getting a nasty note from any Pinstack Moderators, they need to take a pill!

Also, if you lost your wife over a phone, you need some kind of doctor.
    Sorry, I really wasn't trying to be mean.

SVT Cobra no está en línea Stack level 5
    A BB or the spouse?
    Come on now, like there's a choice when it comes to the BB
    J/k ?!
    "Nowhere am I so desperately needed as among a shipload of illogical Humans." (Spock)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234