Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Man what is all the news about Verizon selling so many iPhones? I was just ... Apple iPhone forum

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

Are they waiting for Iphone 5

Advertisement

Man what is all the news about Verizon selling so many iPhones? I was just at the local Best Buys and they have only sold 10 Verizon iPhones since they started with them. Rep said they though everybody was waiting to see if the iPhone 5 would be out this year but who knows.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Perhaps many people ordered online? Many people that wanted the iPhone have already went to a carrier who has it available.
    There will be a good amount of people who try Verizon's network for the iPhone but probably not the masses

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I think customers already on VZN wanted the iPhone the most. New customers are waiting on the iPhone 5. ATT customers might not want to pay an ETF and are getting perks from ATT to stay. There could be many reasons, but I think most will want to wait 4mos to see who gets iPhone 5.

You could be right. Wish I would have waited for the Verizon one

Candypants no está en línea Stack level 1
    Iphone 5? Oh,really??
    Hi,all!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Quote Originally Posted by Candypants View Post
    Iphone 5? Oh,really??
    If Apple's business trend continues as it has in previous years they will release the i5 in June or July.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Just saw a report from BGR that the i5 might have a 4" screen.

Best buy is marketing that new buy back deal for the iphone on verizon right now. Spoke with rep and that is what they told me. If you get that new buy back deal and the new iphone comes out you will get money for the new one. They figure your buy back on the retail price of the phone so like the 32g model in 6 months you would get 50% of the $699 price. Now you would have to pay retail for the new phone but that would help

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Someone told me once if I keep waiting for the next generation of a device I will never own one. Just saying.

But definitely sign me up for the new iPhone Cinco.

I'm still waiting for the app to emit a virtual hand to wipe my behind. C'mon developers, get to work
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

almedajohnson no está en línea Stack level 2
    I am happy with iPhone 4 but would love to try iPhone 5

iApple no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have a 3GS. I'm afraid that the iPhone 4 will not have all new features of iOS 5 when it release. Such as iMessage, new notification, iCloud, ... Maybe I wait until iPhone 5 release and decide.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    Quote Originally Posted by iApple View Post
    I have a 3GS. I'm afraid that the iPhone 4 will not have all new features of iOS 5 when it release. Such as iMessage, new notification, iCloud, ... Maybe I wait until iPhone 5 release and decide.
    I think the iOS 5 software should be available on the iPhone 4. However, if I were you, I'd wait until the iPhone 5 comes out

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by iApple View Post
    It has all that. I'm running it now. So close to the release date. Which points to first or second week in October, I would hold off for a few more weeks.

iApple no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    It has all that. I'm running it now. So close to the release date. Which points to first or second week in October, I would hold off for a few more weeks.
    Thank you.
    Great!!! I heard that iPhone 5 will be released in October. I'll wait for few more weeks.

mrrstaylor35 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello,
    I heard that the new iPhone 5 will be released in Oct 4th. I am waiting for the releasing of it and I am going to buy one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast