i just got my iphone and i download a couple of apps after a couple ... Apple iPhone forum

hotimportnight9 no está en línea Stack level 1

Apps not starting

Advertisement

i just got my iphone and i download a couple of apps after a couple of sync from itune when i click on the app it starts, shows the main page then the app shuts down. am i doing something wrong or should i be doing something

n2SpEeD125 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Had the same thing happen to me after having the phone for maybe 2 days.. Had to delete the apps from the phone and reload them.. Hasn't happened since.. I don't know if that will help but it's worth a try..

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    you need to restart your springboard. If your phone isnt jailbroken you may have to install iKits via appstore or if it is download one of many number of programs that have this function: iReboot, gFunction, sbsettings, etc...

should work if not reinstall the apps.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

i did what n2SpEeD125 said i had to delete them then reinstall but now my itune does not want to sync them

If I remeber correctly, you have to AUTHORIZE the computer you're using to work with the phone.. It's in the itunes application on the computer.. Somewhere in the settings menu.. I can get you more info when I get home on how to do this..

Quote Originally Posted by n2SpEeD125 View Post
    If I remeber correctly, you have to AUTHORIZE the computer you're using to work with the phone.. It's in the itunes application on the computer.. Somewhere in the settings menu.. I can get you more info when I get home on how to do this..

sweet thanx

I don't know if you fixed it yet but in iTunes, go to Store, then Authorize Computer.. Hope this helps..

i try it n it fix it but it said now theres two computer authorize but it work is all i care, thanx for all your help

logicbomb.de no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID

yep happens to me too

The EASIEST way to fix this WITHOUT deleting and reinstalling your apps is to download ANYTHING from either itunes or the app store from your springboard. either a podcast or free app or whatever or even redownload something you've already bought.

That will refresh your itunes drm and will allow all your apps to work without having to sync to your PC/mac
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    BBs in use: Pearl 8110

Currently running OS 4.5.0.42