Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By bmay82
  • 1 Post By chokem

This is what I don't get. Apple got an Apple Store app for the Iphone, ... Apple iPhone forum

visionthing no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASK ME

Apple Store App....?

Advertisement

This is what I don't get. Apple got an Apple Store app for the Iphone, but not for the Ipad. Yes you can download the app for your Ipad, but it's not dedicated. Any feedback?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A5355d Safari/8536.25)

My iPad came loaded with AppStore.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    The app store on iDevices is one of those apps that's NOT removable. If it's not there you have major OS issues.....or...parental controls are on and it's hidden. If that's the case go to settings> general> restrictions> and see if it's on or off...it they are on...then enter the password and uncheck hide app store.....

edit: app store is not even able to be turned off in parental settings...only in app purchases...so if you don't have it you need to do an iOS restore through itunes.
    Last edited by bmay82; 07-31-2012 at 11:02 PM.
    RogerG and chokem like this.
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    Not talking about the AppStore, but Apple Store that one can download from the AppStore.

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 4S: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 6_0 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/536.26 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0 Mobile/10A5355d Safari/8536.25)

Quote Originally Posted by visionthing
    Not talking about the AppStore, but Apple Store that one can download from the AppStore.
    iTunes?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I've had this on my iPhone for quite a while now. I don't know why they haven't got one for the iPad, I guess they just figure you can 2X it on the iPad and it will be good enough.
    RogerG likes this.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    ASK ME
    That's the one I'm talking about Chokem. I don't care much for the 2x feature. The clarity is just not the same as for an app that's made for the IPad. I just don't get why they can't create the app for their iPad. After all it's for an Apple store.

Whew. Glad we got that sorted out. Lol