possibly just tech guru's... I have the Apple wireless keyboard and just had a thought...I ... Apple iPhone forum

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?

Apple guru's

Advertisement

possibly just tech guru's...

I have the Apple wireless keyboard and just had a thought...I wonder if this thing will connect to my iphone. Sure enough it does.Pretty cool typing texts with my keyboard while I'm by my Mac. The only problem is that it only connects to one device at a time(as far as I can tell).My question is this...Is there an easy way to switch from Mac to iPhone easily? The way I do this now is I have to disconnect from iPhone and reconnect to Mac and vice versa. It would be sweet if I had a keyboard shortcut to change between the two. Any ideas?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Automator and services should do the trick but it will have to run from the OS X side. I can't visualize how that would work while using the iPhone? Maybe use a mouse shortcut since the keyboard is being used by the iPhone?

IDK? It might work.

catstide no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    wut?
    Mouse shortcut sounds like a good idea but I don't even know how to create a mouse shortcut in OSX. Do you hav a Mac?
    lighten up...life's too short

my favorite cydia apps and hacks

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Yes and I'm looking. Scratch that idea b/c i don't see one. The idea still may work tho? Using a shortcut key on the BT Keyboard activating an automator script should still work switching from one BT device to the other.

Guess I've never tired it but it may work. You may end up not being able to identify the iPhone in the automator sequince?