Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tiss Tiss Tiss.................. Whoa I didnt mean to step on toes NOT at all!!! I ... Apple iPhone forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Advertisement

Tiss Tiss Tiss..................

Whoa I didnt mean to step on toes NOT at all!!!

I just came across it and thought Id pass on the info.

Truthfully I dont really care what Crapple or any other manufacture does to stop piracy or unlockin of devices made for certain carriers. Its not us its them and the greediness of them forcing us to chose SIDES.

Start: I THINK WE ALL NEED TO GO BACK TO TELEGRAM: Stop:

Start: WHEN THINGS WERE SIMPLE: Stop

Start: MAYBE NOT: Stop

All I say is: "It is what it is, and was what it will always be, CRAPPLE"

iLord is DEAD!

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Damn I think I should go with that android for AT&T and sell this shenanigans before it's too late
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^ you're just getting bored with your yuppie phone and want to get rid of it, whatever the reason !

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    That PsP phone comin out real soon Rat.

iLord is DEAD!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    More and more I'm finding I tend to like any device that is not Branded or has the least Carrier Branding at the time. Everyone knows I'm not a fan of Ads and when RIM started pushing (i should say) carriers started pushing demo app icons to my blackberry I could not remove it began a new era for me.

The newer feature like this one (thread topic) I don't mind BUT only if it's opt in. I don't want anything forced on me. I will leave immediately if something is pushed on me without a choice.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^ditto! I haven't had a carrier locked phone in years. I avoid them like the plague...and usually I'm very careful about the information I allow the carrier or the manufactures of programs to get from me. So Patent or no Patent, I'm Patenting...naturally. My choice though !

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    It's begun. Take a look At this when I tried opening a cracked version

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Nevermind I found a nicer crack version . Ha! In your face iTunes! Epic Fail!!!

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    After today my gripe with iPhone 4 has begun... And it hasn't anything to do with the so called Patent. Even with the bumper, 15 lost calls and counting (midway through conversations) and serious network problems (inumerous failed calls due to network problems). Like this the iPhone has it's days counted. Can't afford this crap. Money lost and irritation is not my trait.
    I see, soon, a BB on the horizon ! And I'm talking of getting one of them back from hibernation. The 9800 will probably arrive soon too.
    When the going gets tough, the tough get going...

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Omg so sorry to hear delfim. That sucks major donkey balls. I'm thinking android.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^ not for me. Tried twice and it sucks with my needs!
    BB or iPhone those are my real choices. Gonna reset the iPhone when I get home. Vodafone also admitted to some network failures in the area I work. So I'm gonna give it a chance...
    I like it but if it doesn't work it's gonna go. Hope not.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    It's a great device but if it ain't capable of handling the network then I'd say retire it and send it back and go with the flame thrower I mean torch. too bad because you were really excited to get the phone .

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    WHATEVER. My 9700 was a superb device, as were my three 9000s and both my 8900s. I NEVER thought I would say this, but Im totally serious, this i4 is the best device Ive ever owned. I dont bash Berries because I loved mine, and may have another, but this is the APPLE of my eye. I have had this thing going on two months, and have had ZERO, none, nada, zilch dropped calls. Its not the device it's your coverage area.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    I think it's the carrier as well. My 3GS NEVER drops calls. I also like Rim devices and I have never had a bad one. Just wanted better web browsing. It's a dream on the iPhone.

PIN/ID
    Nope!
    You guys are probably right. I sincerely hope so, ' cause not only do I like it as a device, but the programs I use for work, in conjunction with the iPad, are awesome. I need to find out all possible solutions before I decide to dismiss the iPhone. Also it's a considerable investment. I've cooled down now, reset the device completely and it seems to have stabilised with the fluctuations of reception. And Vodafone admitted some failures...like pdx says it's probably their balls up. My wife's 3GS also fluctuated a bit...
    Tomorrow I'll be in the same regions and I'll see if there is any improvement.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast