Hi Guys, I was at the Apple Store today and I heard some employees talking ... Apple iPhone forum

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE

Question Apple 4G Rumor

Advertisement

Hi Guys,

I was at the Apple Store today and I heard some employees talking about a new Iphone coming out in late June. I heard it's supposed to be thinner, a little shorter with a more advanced camera and will be the "aluminum" body. I'm getting excited already!
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I think they've been looking at that same photoshopped fan made image of the next iPhone. We'll just see I guess
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

Justyn no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    n/a
    Could be talking about the CDMA version? But my sources tell me there's no difference in body or parts. All I can say without getting in trouble.
    It's not an iPhone addiction, it's insomnia!

maz94protege no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    296C692F
    Apple store associates don't receive any info until the "day of" the new products are released. I worked in a store for a few months. Everyone always asked but the truth was really...we didn't know. Apple has been pretty good about keeping secrets so far.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 1.5; en-us; ADR6200 Build/CUPCAKE) AppleWebKit/528.5+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/3.1.2 Mobile Safari/525.20.1

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by Justyn View Post
    Could be talking about the CDMA version? But my sources tell me there's no difference in body or parts. All I can say without getting in trouble.
    will it vary in size shape or form from the current 3gs that's currently out? If so that'll suck because I got a buttload of accessories I'll be selling along with the phone if that's the case
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16