Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

some of those purists got hung LOL.. we BlackBerry addicts might have to resort to ... Apple iPhone forum

PIN/ID
    LESS

Advertisement

some of those purists got hung LOL.. we BlackBerry addicts might have to resort to the old amish ways LOL

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    Nope. Unless I got it for free. I tried it and didn't like It one bit. Not a fan of the thing all together. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

ssnxp no está en línea Device Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    some of those purists got hung LOL.. we BlackBerry addicts might have to resort to the old amish ways LOL
    Well I guess I'm used to having 2 data plans because I have 2 lines. I've unlocked tons of iPhones for friends and customers, and sometimes they have little problems here and there if they're not using the iPhone plan. Or mabye it's just T-mobile's laggy data in my area.

d3squire no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoolfool View Post
    HaHa....I think the i in iPhone stands for INCOMPLETE!!!
    I almost think that this poster agild be banned for speaking about the IdiotPhone. Let's take a vote. All in favor?

J/k but seriously why would you ask us if you should spend too much money for an inferior product that will be outdated within 6 months?

Blackerry Forever!

skelzer no está en línea Stack level 3
    Blasphemy, I say!

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by ssnxp View Post
    I have two phone lines, but I only want to carry one smart phone. If the new iPhone really steps up to the plate and adds a lot of missing features that the original didn't have.. I may switch over. I've owned 2 iPhones in the past, gave one away and sold one. I never let go of my Curve, though.

Here are my gripes with the iPhone, currently:

The keyboard isn't bad, but it isn't good either.
    No copy/paste
    Horrible call log
    SMS is pretty weak
    MMS is nonexistent
    No Push email
    AIM + other applications don't run right

If Apple fixes most of these, I might just have to switch over for good this time. Anyone else thinking about it?
    Not to mention only being able to have one program running at a time. I mean if I have to close every program to use another one, that kind of defeats the purpose of a smart phone. What makes a smartphone a smartphone is that it is more powerful and MULTITASKS. And let's not even get into a copy and paste function. I could care less if the 2.0 comes with copy and paste. there have been 4 firmware revisions since launching and not ONE of them has copy and paste. This alone keeps the iphone in "toy" category for the serious users who know what they're doing.......
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

^ They're supposedly fixing the "app closing" and "copy paste" issues.

Seriously, I was looking for a discussion here, not an iPhone bashing session.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Its kind o hard to find a civil discussion about a iPhone on a BlackBerry Forum ssnxp. Did you really think it would happen. Were all die hard BlackBerry addicts.

What was the word you used? "Civil?"

I know of a few people on this forum that switch between the Blackberry and the iPhone because they love BOTH. Just because you are a "Die hard" Blackberry addict does not mean EVERYONE on this forum is. Many people are hear to learn about their blackberries, many are casuals, and this may not be the only "phone" forum that people visit. I didn't see "die hard blackberry addict" as one of the requirements to sign up for this forum.

It's also interesting to note that many people that say they "hate" the iPhone have never actually owned one. Playing with one in a store does not give you an encompassing knowledge or experience of a cellular device. Neither does reading about it online. If you can be reasonable about it, great. If not, then go on bashing ANYTHING that isn't a Blackberry.

So yes, I did expect a civil discussion.
    Last edited by ssnxp; 05-21-2008 at 02:40 AM. Reason: Added.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Sorry didn't mean to upset you. I just will not sell or promote the iPhone. Doesn't appeal to me in anyway whatsoever. I'd rather sell a person a BlackJack2. But if a iPhone is what they want then that's what they get. The customer is always right and they are the ones that basically sign your paycheck at the end of the work.~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    I had an iPhone for about 6 months...I loved it, but I missed my bb and I really couldn't afford the two. I opted for the bb because of exchange/BES support, but I think that the next time I would buy one would be the third generation. Hoping for a version for Sprint, but I doubt it....at least for now.
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

I had the same dilemma, I had both but could only afford to keep one. I chose the Blackberry. As of right now, I believe that my Curve is more valuable to me than my iPhone was. But when 2.0 rolls out, I may have to decide again.

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180
    Wow- touchy! Huh?

The fine print in my pinstack membership DOES state that I have to exhibit "die hard" blackberry addict behavior and/or comments. Otherwise I am directed to join howards wireless forums hahahahaha

Furthermore if you wanted a dialogue of aforementioned nature you probably should have posted on the iPhone forum if they have one. Lmao hahahahaha

Totally totally kidding- please no hate mail, I have a blackberry filter against it- hahaha

Just wanted to add my jovial two cents.

But for real- its hard to contemplate a civil discussion and/or comparison between apples and oranges ... i mean blackberries -as previously mentioned they'd need to upgrade a whole lot to match the sweetness of the blackberry juice- that so many of us have grown to love, and even NEED, hence the addiction factors once again.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    Last edited by mcm180; 05-21-2008 at 03:00 AM.

PIN/ID
    LESS
    Haha thanks mcm180~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mcm180 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    mcm180

mission accomplished, for me anyways

Quote Originally Posted by RSCStacker View Post
    Haha thanks mcm180~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    you're welcome .. heheheh glad someone laughed aside from me .. cuz i surely did crack up .
    "Since we cannot know all that there is to be known about anything, we ought to know a little about everything." ~BLAISE PASCAL

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast