Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789

Originally Posted by neorabid tethered or untethered jailbreak?... Apple iPhone forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Question wooooot?

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by neorabid View Post
    tethered or untethered jailbreak?
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

ted
    ted no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    N/A
    Just gave up on the Camera flash eh Raton? lol! Welcome aboard Mate! Hope you enjoy your 3Gs as much as I'm enjoying mine.One serious question I have for you though Dude, what made you switch from the Onyx??
    I have two very rare photographs. One is a picture of Houdini locking his keys in his car........

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I switched from my Baby Bold 9700, to my fabulous iPhone3Gs because iPhones come ready to use right out of the box.

Nothing to "fix".

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Quote Originally Posted by ted View Post
    Just gave up on the Camera flash eh Raton? lol! Welcome aboard Mate! Hope you enjoy your 3Gs as much as I'm enjoying mine.One serious question I have for you though Dude, what made you switch from the Onyx??
    My unit turned out to be defective after 2 weeks of usage and when I asked if I was gonna be issued a new phone they offered me a replacement for my bold II with another one but also offered me a brand new full upgrade and offered me an iPhone so I took it despite the fact that this phone doesn't have a camera flash I'm learning to deal with it. Nevertheless, it is a nifty device I have to admit. This is my first touchscreen phone so Im still getting used to the touchscreen but it's okay for now. I'm waiting to see what exactly happens to Apple and ATT this new year. Perhaps Apple will release the iPhone with the camera flash and some more upgrades or go with hopefully the new storm. I cannot go back to a small screen now that I've been exposed to a gigantor screen lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    gigantor screen
    Hahahaha

So true tho. After using a nice large screen (so to speak) it's very weird looking at lets say a Pearl screen again. I did that and my jaw hit the ground and I said to myself "What was I thinking".

All tru and all good stuff.

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    It why I went from the storm to the 5800. But the OS was terrible. Now finally rocking iPhone 3gs 32 gb. Nice device. Find the non screen click werid though lol
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Thumbs up Great move

Quote Originally Posted by vince1 View Post
    It why I went from the storm to the 5800. But the OS was terrible. Now finally rocking iPhone 3gs 32 gb. Nice device. Find the non screen click werid though lol
    Welcome to the club . I used to have a free turn by turn gps on all my previous bb's but now I have three running on one big screen device for free. Play mame games and customize the hell outta my phone and best of all with 0 crashes or battery pulls whereas with my bb's I would seriously have had from 5 to 11 battery or ctrl/alt/del's in a day. I'm not bashing bb's at all for they all were great phones to me but if you don't venture into something new you'd never know what you're missing out on. I made the switch and don't regret it at all. Btw, time to update your profile
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

PIN/ID
    Stack
    I have to login from a PC to update
    right I'll do it now

PIN/ID
    Stack
    Dont need GPS as have a 7" touch screen in the car with GPS and Bluetooth phone etc etc
    Join the Lounge and relax and have fun
    http://forums.pinstack.com/f93/

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789