Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

They said they won't let me get it because of some bs agreement apple has ... Apple iPhone forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

They said they won't let me get it because of some bs agreement apple has with at&t. But they'll let me have any blackberry or any other dinky phone they have :cry:
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    What? Why would Apple not want ATT to sell their phone? You need to call back and try again. Why would they not want your money plus another 2 yr agreement? Doesn't make good business sense to me. Call back. Talk to a sup, or the loyalty dept.

Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    ^^ I know. I just called them again and the moron that picked up was lost in space when I was explaining what they had agreed. But I should have never called today because the lady that answered before the moron said i'm gonna make a note to grant you a full upgrade for a new phone but an iphone. I told her let them call me tomorrow as I had previously agreed to wait until 6pm ET and go from there. The people who were handling my case were extremely nicer and more understanding than the garbage I had to deal with today. I'm gonna wait for my call tomorrow and hopefully get what I want. For now I have already posted the soon to be if all else fails 9700 up for sale or trade on craigslist. I have already received several offers but I must wait till AT&T hears me out tomorrow. I really hope they'll work something out for me. I think they can override everything tomorrow for me like they had initially agreed.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I'm sticking with the 9700 guys till AT&T releases the new storm or apple decides to release an iphone with camera flash in it. Till then I'll still be a bb head. They did offer me the iphone but I had a rude awakening last night "camera flash" was needed and the phone I'm using till my baby arrives does not have a camera flash and I was like whoa i'm gonna be going through this when I get my iphone umm...Let's go bb dude lol . I'm sticking by bb on this one for now till like i said apple releases a flash for its camera. Thanks for your help guys. I'll probably go iphone next year that is if apple's still with at&t

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    The camera on the iPhone works great and it does the job. A flash is probably necessary in very low light conditions. The camera on the 9700 is a touch better than the iPhone because of the flash. Oh and one thing I don't like about the BB camera...the delay when taking a picture. Very annoying. With that being said, I love my iPhone and hope that Apple will add a flash to the camera.

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    What??!!! The only thing you need to do is crazy glue a flash light in the back of the iPhone that's all
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    No biggie

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I know, I know...Don't worry guys I'll be here just in great terms with my bb . You enjoy your iphones and what not till they release one with flash for their cameras. I just think the 9700 has all that I need right now. Not the big screen iphones have nor the browser they have but my bb has the essentials which makes it a must have. What's the point of me having all these trillions of apps and not having a camera flash

azstar no está en línea PINStacked!
    LOL, you knew you required camera flash the last time you were gonna switch
    Twitter? My Apps List

Current SmartPhone: Motorola DROID Rooted, Running Project Elite v4

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I don't buy the Camera Flash.

This thread must remain open b/c you will return.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Thumbs up Hehehe...

Quote Originally Posted by srl7741 View Post
    I don't buy the Camera Flash.

This thread must remain open b/c you will return.

I will come back srl. I haven't kicked the idea of owning an iphone outta my head completely. It's a marvelous device but it lacks a very important feature where it delivers extremely well on others. I'm not insulting the iphone but it could be perfect once the camera flash is incorporated in the next gen iphones, perhaps. Till then I'll be waiting with my super bb 9700. This phone is here to stay for quite some time though. That is of course until AT&T releases the storm or the iphone with flash whichever comes first...I'll definitely jump all over it but till then I'll continue to be a BB Head . Nice try SRL ...

cjeezy no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by beeshabo View Post
    I highly recommend Jailbreaking it, it really opens a world of possibilities as far as customizing and using 3rd party apps
    I agree completely with Bee. Trust me you won't be steared wrong!

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I could care less about a camera & flash. Any mobile with those two features is always a compromise and the images are blurry at best. If photos are that important do what anyone that cares does, choose a point and shoot camera from the hundreds of choices. You can buy one for less than a hundred dollars that are as small or smaller than your phone, and take pictures that are 10x better at a minimum. All this noise about cameras and flash on a mobile phone is a waste of time.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Thumbs up 9700 spanks

Quote Originally Posted by mobile99 View Post
    I could care less about a camera & flash. Any mobile with those two features is always a compromise and the images are blurry at best. If photos are that important do what anyone that cares does, choose a point and shoot camera from the hundreds of choices. You can buy one for less than a hundred dollars that are as small or smaller than your phone, and take pictures that are 10x better at a minimum. All this noise about cameras and flash on a mobile phone is a waste of time.
    You're entitled to your opinion. This thread was created to talk about the flaws and good features the iphone has. I need a phone that delivers it all not halfa$$, excuse my blunt but your reply sounds as if you're replying to a rant and I was not ranting I was merely stating the facts. Portability is the key issue for me. I don't want to carry a camera with 2000000000000 megapixels that can take xray pictues or an ipod touch or an mp3 player that holds 200000 gigs of storage. I want it all in one package and in my opinion the new Blackberry 9700 has it all at this point. Might not have the biggest screen out there or the fastest and best looking browser but it gets the info i need and besides I use opera mini which makes the stock browser look like garbage . So, yeah the 9700 wins IMHO portability wise and fulfilling my current needs.

beeshabo no está en línea Stack level 6
    Yeah, flash is cool, but not a deal breaker for me, but that's my opinion. The iPhone is a super sick phone that I absolutely LOVE, but BlackBerries are monster devices as well, to each their own....can't go wrong with either IMO. It all comes down to preference

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast