Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

I'm getting that urge again. I'm phoneless and all these reports about the new 9700 ... Apple iPhone forum

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784

Advertisement

I'm getting that urge again. I'm phoneless and all these reports about the new 9700 are making lean more and more towards the iphone. C'mon iphone people lure me
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Haha, well if you want a device that is not limited and has a future via endless software possibilities, that is easy to use and is seamless with the web then it should be an easy choice.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    That's it I'VE DECIDED!!! CRAPPLE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always wanted to try one of those shenanigans.

pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Check out my PM

Do I have to post this again? Check it out!

The 3GS has SMS/MMS, Push email, I can multitask, copy and paste, blazing fast web downloads, download contacts and bookmarks from any email provider I use. Buttery scrolling and zooming (no more squinting) You can type with a qwerty keyboard in portrait and landscape mode for an even bigger keyboard. Safari keeps as many web pages as I want open and you can scroll to which ever one you want with ease. I can video record and clip it down to size. There's an app that works just like bbm with other iPhone users and it has WIFI. You can download Docs to Go or Quickoffice for word documents and GPS navigators. It has a great sounding media player (no more ipod needed) and plays YouTube videos beautifully. You want to play a full length movie or games that look better than a DS on it? No problem with the 3.5 inch screen. The build is sleek and sexy and very solid without any creaks or loose battery doors and keyboards. Itunes does not seem any different to me than using DM. Itunes automatically backs up your iPhone and saves all of your 3rd party apps, movies, music, games, downloads, pictures, ringtones all in one place.

It can be unlocked and Jailbroken so you can customize the heck out of it and make it just the way you want it. And best of all, Hayden has made surfing Pinstack on the iPhone very enjoyable I certainly can't find a Blackberry that does all of this. I think of it as being able to do what the Blackberry can do plus has a fun side.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    Where have I been? My eyes are getting chinkier and chinkier as the days go by using these small screens RIM provides us with. I think it's time to finally take the plunge and enjoy a full screen no, not the storm...heard wayyyyyyyyyyy too many horrid stories to not even venture into one of those things. I can always try it out and see if I like it but knowing me I probably will . Now, let's hope AT&T twists its arm once again for me and gimme an iphone instead of the 9700 as I had initially asked for. Seriously though, what's the point of me getting a trackpad when the same issue's being reported. sigh :cry:

PIN/ID
    Retired
    pdx is right

Nothing more can be said. It is.... what it is........

Quote Originally Posted by raton View Post
    That's it I'VE DECIDED!!! CRAPPLE HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I always wanted to try one of those shenanigans.
    Woot! Whacha waiting for, get down to the ATT store and pickup your iPhone before you change your mind You can return it for the 9700 if you don't like it, but you won't!

vince1 no está en línea Community Pro
    PIN/ID
    Stack
    i have to wait till middle of next month for my upgrade comes through. then im iphoning. hate waiting
    Opera/9.80 (J2ME/MIDP; Opera Mini/5.0.15650/1006; U; en) Presto/2.2.0

evo1725 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Cmon Raton it's time to get down and dirty!!!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

PIN/ID
    Retired
    I think he's afraid.

Hahahaha

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    He's missing out for sure!
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Got for it. You know that you want to I could go into it, but here is a quick run-down on how I ended up with the iPhone...

Been using a BB (8700, 7130, 8100, 8110 and 8900) for about 3 1/2 years up until June when I got an iPhone 3GS. Picked up a 9700 last week. Too small for my liking, keyboard cramped and small screen. The browser sucks. It's going back. Now I realize how much I love my iPhone. The Safari browser rocks! I actually just starting to get used to the touchscreen keyboard. Landscape mode works great. Now if the iPhone had more customization to offer, an LED light, an easier calender to use, it would be the perfect device in my opinion.

PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I just got off the phone with another at&t customer rep and they said I cannot get the iphone. Apple would not allow it. I can only get any device I want but the iphone. :cry:

I wonder If anyone in here would be willing to trade an iphone 3GS for a 9700 sealed box with everything I'll be soon getting. Yes, the phone would be shipped to me in a couple of days or so. So, I wonder if anyone would be willing to trade for it. If not I guess I have no choice but to keep it and be annoyed with it till my contract ends

EricaJ1073 no está en línea PINStacked!
    Why can't you get the iPhone??

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast