Well I dropeed my iPhone today at work for the first time. AHUG...... I had ... Apple iPhone forum

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional

Ahhh, my Incipio case died of a tragic Death today.

Advertisement

Well I dropeed my iPhone today at work for the first time. AHUG......

I had the Featherlite Incipio Case on it, and luckily it did not damage the phone, I was sooo thankful. Unfortunately the Incipio Case is done, it served its duties, and died an Honorable death.

I have had an Otterbox before, but it was on my Blackberry, and it was a good case just a little bulky, so I never got one for my iPhone, until today. I had too, I dont wanna be without my iPhone, so its now dressed in Otter.

The case seems to be a wee bit smaller than the Bold was, that I remembered, but non the less, it doesnt hurt to be safe than sorry.

I give the case an overall rating of 7 out of ten. Beings that so far the part that is non user friendly being, its hard to take the phone out of the Holster. I shouldnt need two hands!! For that reason is why I gave it a seven. Now when I drop it, well see how that rating goes. Hopefully never.

Attached is pics of the case and phone. That is not my actual phone, or case. Mine JailBroke to all get out.

iLord is DEAD!

PIN/ID
    LESS
    My wife actually has the pink one on hers and she loves it. Even fits in her small purse.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    LoL this is exactly what happened to myself, I was so pissed after I dropped my phone with my feather case on it and it got scratched that I went out and bought the otterbox so I wouldnt have to worry about it getting scratched up or anything again. After about a month of use I gave up on the otterbox and went with a Speck CandyShell case, check it out and give it a chance. Great case and offers awesome protection while still being able to use it everyday.
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Otter cases are great. I had one for my Bold. I like my iPhone naked now-a-days but if I had to protect it against A Nuclear War the Otter is the way to go

I'm a big fan of Seidio also. Nice, clean and tight

sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Neo~ I have never heard of that case. Do you have any pics?

Srl~ the Otter is great for what I do, I really liked my Featherlite, it gave that naked look, but with some protection. Whats the Seido look like?

Thanks guys
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7C144 Safari/528.16

neorabid no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    neorabid
    Quotes to live by:
    • Inspiration is like a lost sock. When your searching you can never find it, and when it appears, you least expect it.
    • There are no exceptions to the rule that everybody likes to be an exception to the rule.
    • Ideas are the factors that lift civilization. They create revolutions. There is more dynamite in an idea than in many bombs.
    • Realize deeply that the present moment is all you ever have.

BestWitted no está en línea Stack level 7
    Love the Otter Box on my 8900....it is ugly and looks like the UPS driver's slab that you sign but I dropped my 8900 from a height of 16 ft. two days ago......life is still good.....
    "We make a living by what we get, we make a life by what we give."
    Enjoying life in Lehi, UT with my BB 9780 on ATT

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by BestWitted View Post
    Love the Otter Box on my 8900....it is ugly and looks like the UPS driver's slab that you sign but I dropped my 8900 from a height of 16 ft. two days ago......life is still good.....
    LOL. Dropped my 9000 from about 12 feet with NO case. Still living to this day. You should have seen my face!!! Dropped my iPhone in a puddle and didn't know it with the otterbox. Sat there for a good 3 minutes, when I opened it up it only had a few water drops on it and it was all good. Great case but way to bulky fir every day use. Seidio all the way here. In my 9000,9700,iPhone and Nexus One. Can't beat them. I will say though, if Neo suggest it, its worth taking a good hard look at.
    Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.1-update1; en-us; HTC Bravo Build/ERE27) AppleWebKit/530.17 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/530.17

jhutton12 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    7BB5F94A
    I want to also have on my an invisible shield or an Iwrap to protect it from scratches.
    Shalom to you (peace)