So surprised!! I found a bright red iphone4 when I was shopping in a grear ... Apple iPhone forum

Dollface5566 no está en línea Stack level 2

A surprise. I saw a bright red iphone4.

So surprised!! I found a bright red iphone4 when I was shopping in a grear mall. It is so amazing.But as I know, iphone4 are all black. I want it so much, for I think it is suitable for my sisiter. I want to buy one for her.
    However, I know that there is not any red iphone4 in fact, it is just a red protective cover for iphone4. What’s more surprising is that the colors of the covers vary. Bright yellow, bright green, silver white and ……
    I have done so much work to find it. I find the covers for iphone4 in miniinthebox are cheapest. But they are chinese products. Did anyone buy anything on the web? How about the qulity of the products?
    Hi, nice to meet you!

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    Good find, great price. But, at that price and by the looks of the cover, they seem to be no more than 1/16" thick. Pretty, yes; protective, no. I guess they will sell because of the colors offered, but I would think twice about putting one on mine.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    ^^^ a second thought ? Geez, not even one!