Is anyone having any problems with their phone since this update came out? My phone ... Apple iPhone forum

TeriO no está en línea Stack level 3

4.3.1 Issues?

Advertisement

Is anyone having any problems with their phone since this update came out? My phone was working fine, I installed this update, and now the back-light will not come all the way one. At one point, the audio also would not change and was VERY low considering the volume level that I had it on. Rebooting the phone took care of the audio problem and I have not experienced it since, but it's not taking care of the back-light on it.

I am wondering if this is an issue with my phone or if it's an issue with the software update. Oh, and it's an AT&T iPhone 4 that I got about a month after they first hit the AT&T network last year.

OMG! Nevermind. I am a dumb a$$. I just realized that the brightness setting got reset when I did the update. It's fixed now.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    LOL. No problem, I'm still finding out stuff about my i4 (#2), and I've had one since last August.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

The sad thing is... I KNEW the option was there and IIRC, it's how I set the brightness when I first got the phone. LOL I have to admit, I would much rather have embarrassed myself a little rather then take the phone to Apple and have them show me my idiocy in front of the entire store. LOL