Is anyone else having problems with bluetooth/lipsync when watching/streaming videos while using your BT headsets? ... Apple iPhone forum

calm_tiger no está en línea Stack level 5

3G/3GS Bluetooth Lipsync?

Advertisement

Is anyone else having problems with bluetooth/lipsync when watching/streaming videos while using your BT headsets? I had this nick with the 3G and now with the 3GS. If you loose the lipsync for some reason (ie stopping video or streaming) it's very hard to get it back on point........

Well to answer my own post I have this glitch on my 3GS and my son has it on his 3G and I also had it on my former 3G. So I guess it's a problem that will remain until acknowledged and addressed by Apple.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    First I've seen, I've read about some issues with the 3G but not 3GS that I recall. You may want to fill out this form and report it to Apple.

iPhone Feedback

I use this often when I can't find solutions to problems.

Cool and thanks (will do!) it's now an icon on my home screen
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_0 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7A341 Safari/528.16