Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So I'm strolling along my AT&T account and noticed that they added a new phone. ... Apple iPhone forum

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5

16gb Iphone

Advertisement

So I'm strolling along my AT&T account and noticed that they added a new phone. A 16gb Iphone to the roster. Now the first thing that came to mind is, "they know BB is the competition and see that we have a new OS coming so how about we jump the gun with our 16gig." Umm, it's still a Iphone regardless. What do you think about this?

lovin2act no está en línea Stack level 4

Re: 16gb Iphone

Yeh I saw that today too. Made no diff to me. Not impressed. 2nd gens might be a tougher one to resist though from what I hear.
    The very existence of flamethrowers proves that sometime, somewhere, some1 said 2 thmslvs "U knw, I really want 2 set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close engh to get the job done".

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Yeah definetly! Also since there is no insurance and no type of rebate, I would never spend 400 for a phone! The other problem is I never purchase the first of anything always buggy and usually they still trying to really get things rolling.

Also its apples first phone, which I think they did an amazing job with it, but still not for me! I have no need for an ipod so 1/3 of its use and glamour is diminished for me. The web browsing is amazing but I don't browse the web all that much and I'm more into email which is fine too on the iphone but I reply heavily to my emails on the go and that's a problem on the iphone. Typing is way harder to get accustomed to and I still have yet to see someone accuratly type as fast as an average qwerty keypad user on BB windows mobile or other device! Pretty much looks like ill never get one unless I don't reply to emails or have a need for an ipod as well!

qbangringo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    302C0803

Oh just to clear this up. I'm not an iphone hater I just know what is and isn't for me! I think the iphone is amazing for others just not me.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28

yeah i saw it today and all i could think of was the 16gb micro sd card hitting the states in the summer, and was thikning abotu some of the devices that will support that, heh. they are trying to keep up...just like the iphone has the access to facebook, kind of like the blackberry devices. i just wonder if the iphone can actually load pictures and everythign right from the device like the blackberry devices.
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Schirripal no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    2096c6ec

I'm happpily awaiting either OS 4.3 or was it 4.5 and happy with my 4gig micro sd card which I can pull out to place an bigger card in if it comes to that LOL ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

bb9000 where art thou
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

shadrack2002 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    248906D0

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    bb9000 where art thou
    Like the I Phone, but Love the BB...funny video by the way...lol

BERRYCURVE no está en línea Stack level 5

Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    bb9000 where art thou
    That vid is hillarious!!!

NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ask me

glade everyone likes it. lol..
    www.bbmchat.com sign up today!! come follow me at www.twitter.com/bbmchat and win free blackberry of your choice and cash 1st 1,000 members. spread the word.

bbpuser1 no está en línea Stack level 2

A friend of mine has the iphone, its pretty cool. But I gotta say, I prefer a pull-out memory vs a built in one. If your phone gets damaged or malfunctions with built in memory, you're kinda hosed if you can't retrieve your data. At least with micro sd you can transfer your info to your computer or another device. Just my opinion.

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

RayZ no está en línea Stack level 5

I have a BB and my wife has an iPhone. The iPhone is really impressive as far as browsing the internet- and the picture options are amazing. I must say that the BB is more to my likeing. I don't like texting on an iPhone, I always hit the wrong letter, but my wife who has very small hands is extremely accurate. All things considered the iPhone is an amazing invention but it could never replace my BB-EVER! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Mareshalu no está en línea Stack level 2

The only things that keep me from jumping into the Iphone bandwagon are:

1. Lack of stand alone yahoo messenger client.
    2. Slow typing.
    3. Non-removable battery and memory.

All the rest can be hacked to fit your needs.

drdoom23 no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~lol I seen that and I hear the 2nd Gen is just going to have more gigs lol BB is going to smash them with their 9000 series lol

umanben no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    317f3afd

i just can't get into the iphone that much. i don't really like typing on the screen and have to retype words all the time. the only time i've used my buddys and had an inkling of want was using the web browser. that might be the only time i'd really like to have a touch screen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast